Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had high hopes for this moisturizer because of the overall good reviews on the Internet, but for me it's not moisturizing enough, I don't like the texture, and it made my skin tingle a bit.

I bought this moisturizer in hopes of finding a something with less toxic ingredients but still providing the moisture my incredibly dry skin needs, especially in the winter time. This was not it. I did not like the texture - very thick, slightly greasy when applied, and like I said before my skin tingled a little (not a lot just a slight bit) and my skin just did not feel refreshed and hydrated. Also do not like the smell, a very sugary/fake lemon citrus scent.

I'm going back to my Kiehl's Ulta Facial Cream Intense Hydration.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i just got a sample if this moisturizer. i do like it but it seems heavy. i would buy the full size of this but i would only use it at night time in winter. i also think it is really expensive for the size.

on 8/17/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer. I have dry skin, and it has transformed the texture of my skin. It smells yummy, goes on smoothly, and my skin slurps it right up.

I echo the comments about the packaging. Utter crap. The pump on this died on me on day three of using this moisturizer, but the company sent out a new bottle right away. Probably because they'd heard about this problem from many others already. I'm happy because they did right by me and my skin loves this product. I have repurchased twice so far, and will continue to do so for as long as my skin keeps slurping it up.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the only Michael Todd product that I'd encourage people to purchase in the midst of all these fake positive reviews out there, the heavily sponsored blog posts/videos, etc.

This moisturizer is very lightweight, and smells pretty nice too. I've noticed an improvement in my skin's texture. It -slightly- broke me out in my first days of usage, but I guess my skin adjusted because after a few weeks of usage it looks nice and healthy! I apply at night, and sometimes I mix it in with my BB cream in the morning if I want super super light coverage and more moisture.

The one MAJOR negative I have about this product, but didn't take an overall lippie off for, is the packaging. The packaging is SO CHEAP that it's almost funny, considering Michael Todd prices are a bit up there. It's this thin, light plastic that makes the container almost feel empty, and is already cracking in the lid. The pump occasionally will get stuck... the cheap packaging is just unacceptable despite the awesome product inside.

on 5/22/2013 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This moisturiser smells nice. It also feels nice to apply. Stays a bit oily on the skin for a while...I prefer my moisturisers to soak into my skin as soon as I've applied them. I can't wear this during the day as there is no SPF, so I only use it at night. I haven't noticed any changes in my skin..my skin is no worse or better. I've used much better moisturisers and I would not buy this product again for a number of reasons...1. I live in Australia so I've got to order from America 2. I don't like how it stays a bit oily on the skin after applicaton 3. No SPF which in my opinion is the number 1 anti-aging product (I'm for prevention, not treatment).
I expected more from this raved about product. I give it a C.