Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

4.5

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

on 8/27/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the few moisturizers I use on my skin. This one in particular, I use in the morning in my skincare routine.

The texture is light and creamy, it also soaks in well without leaving any sort of residue like some do. Also, the scent is light so it's not bothersome or too fragrancy.

Sometimes I have an issue with breaking out due to the chemicals in some products (for example fragrance tends to irritate my skin) which this company actually leaves this out of their products.

on 1/22/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product. All that I need is one pump and my face is covered with this product. I have eczema (so my skin is both dry and sensitive) and I decided to buy this product based on the official website. This is specifically for sensitive skin, so I do not know if this will work on those who have acne or oily skin. Either way, this product is extremely moisturizing and I can feel it working seconds later. I will be buying this product again when I run out!