Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

3.6

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer aims to firm, lift and moisturize and can be used on all skin types. This contains essential oils of mandarin orange, tangerine, lemon and lime and it smells amazing! I love the fresh citrusy products for the skin. I really love this moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also works well under makeup if you allow it to absorb for a few minutes. This doesnít have an SPF in it at all but thatís not a huge problem for me most of the time as my foundation does and I change my moisturizer when I spend a lot of time in the sun. Hope you guys enjoyed reading about me new products!

on 8/7/2015 3:12:00 PM

This moisturizer is a god-send, honestly I have to use a moisturizer after I cleanse my face or my skin just gets overly dry or overly oily. I found this citrus cream moisturizer in my sample pack one time and I fell in love!

It has a light citrus scent, no fragrance involved! YAyy

The cream isn't too thick and comes in an airless pump bottle to help give you just the right amount of product each time. I have normal to acne prone skin that is fair in color, I get the occasional period breakout but after using the moisturizer I don't have to worry about my pores getting oily or my skin flaking due to the loss of moisture. It's been a great moisturizer for myself and I would suggest giving it a try.

on 4/29/2014 6:15:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! It moisturizes my skin perfectly and it really balances my skin out. I don't have any oil or dry patches like I used to. The smell is a pretty strong organic herb citrus, which I don't mind but could bug others. My skin also feels really plump and firm after using. Will re purchase for sure!

This moisturizer is light, not greasy but very moisturizing. It smells wonderful and really firms up my skin. My husband told me that he wanted to use it because he didn't want me to be the only one looking good. How can a girl resist that?

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i just got a sample if this moisturizer. i do like it but it seems heavy. i would buy the full size of this but i would only use it at night time in winter. i also think it is really expensive for the size.

on 8/17/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer. I have dry skin, and it has transformed the texture of my skin. It smells yummy, goes on smoothly, and my skin slurps it right up.

I echo the comments about the packaging. Utter crap. The pump on this died on me on day three of using this moisturizer, but the company sent out a new bottle right away. Probably because they'd heard about this problem from many others already. I'm happy because they did right by me and my skin loves this product. I have repurchased twice so far, and will continue to do so for as long as my skin keeps slurping it up.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the only Michael Todd product that I'd encourage people to purchase in the midst of all these fake positive reviews out there, the heavily sponsored blog posts/videos, etc.

This moisturizer is very lightweight, and smells pretty nice too. I've noticed an improvement in my skin's texture. It -slightly- broke me out in my first days of usage, but I guess my skin adjusted because after a few weeks of usage it looks nice and healthy! I apply at night, and sometimes I mix it in with my BB cream in the morning if I want super super light coverage and more moisture.

The one MAJOR negative I have about this product, but didn't take an overall lippie off for, is the packaging. The packaging is SO CHEAP that it's almost funny, considering Michael Todd prices are a bit up there. It's this thin, light plastic that makes the container almost feel empty, and is already cracking in the lid. The pump occasionally will get stuck... the cheap packaging is just unacceptable despite the awesome product inside.

on 2/7/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have only been using this for a week but I love it so far! I've been having some pretty bad luck with moisturizers lately: Origin's Mega-Mushroom moisturizer broke me out in a rash and then Kate Sommerville's Goat Milk moisturizer broke me out in cystic acne. Yup. Terrible month for my skin. Anyhow, this cream has been moisturizing enough for my drier winter skin and, quite importantly, it hasn't broken me out, in fact, it seems to have helped my skin recover. I wake up in the morning with moisturized, glowing skin. Of course, the rest of my routine contributes, but this moisturizer is an essential part of it. Give it a shot! It's not incredibly cheap but it definitely is affordable and you don't need much since a little goes a fairly long way.
Once I've used this for longer, I'll update this review. :)

on 1/22/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product. All that I need is one pump and my face is covered with this product. I have eczema (so my skin is both dry and sensitive) and I decided to buy this product based on the official website. This is specifically for sensitive skin, so I do not know if this will work on those who have acne or oily skin. Either way, this product is extremely moisturizing and I can feel it working seconds later. I will be buying this product again when I run out!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Never before have I come across a moisturizer that is pure gold when it comes to the quality of the ingredients, until I came across this new citrus cream moisturizer!

Let's start with the chic, high-end packaging they are switching to. This moisturizer now comes in a sleek lavender airless pump bottle and in my opinion is such a better look. Now the packaging lives up to the amazing combo. of ingredients in this moisturizer.

PROS: after I apply the moisturizer (morning and night) the cream instantly disappears into my skin leaving a silky smooth finish. NOTE: this silky smooth finish is not to be confused with an oily feeling like some moisturizers tend to leave behind after you apply them. My skin feels hydrated but there was not icky/sticky or oily residue of any kind left behind.

This worked very well when used before I apply any kind of my foundation makeup and leaves a clean surface to work with.