Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 44-55
Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

1 review

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

on 8/17/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer. I have dry skin, and it has transformed the texture of my skin. It smells yummy, goes on smoothly, and my skin slurps it right up.

I echo the comments about the packaging. Utter crap. The pump on this died on me on day three of using this moisturizer, but the company sent out a new bottle right away. Probably because they'd heard about this problem from many others already. I'm happy because they did right by me and my skin loves this product. I have repurchased twice so far, and will continue to do so for as long as my skin keeps slurping it up.