Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

3.4

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Never before have I come across a moisturizer that is pure gold when it comes to the quality of the ingredients, until I came across this new citrus cream moisturizer!

Let's start with the chic, high-end packaging they are switching to. This moisturizer now comes in a sleek lavender airless pump bottle and in my opinion is such a better look. Now the packaging lives up to the amazing combo. of ingredients in this moisturizer.

PROS: after I apply the moisturizer (morning and night) the cream instantly disappears into my skin leaving a silky smooth finish. NOTE: this silky smooth finish is not to be confused with an oily feeling like some moisturizers tend to leave behind after you apply them. My skin feels hydrated but there was not icky/sticky or oily residue of any kind left behind.

This worked very well when used before I apply any kind of my foundation makeup and leaves a clean surface to work with.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer aims to firm, lift and moisturize and can be used on all skin types. This contains essential oils of mandarin orange, tangerine, lemon and lime and it smells amazing! I love the fresh citrusy products for the skin. I really love this moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also works well under makeup if you allow it to absorb for a few minutes. This doesnít have an SPF in it at all but thatís not a huge problem for me most of the time as my foundation does and I change my moisturizer when I spend a lot of time in the sun. Hope you guys enjoyed reading about me new products!

on 5/6/2015 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really did not enjoy this moisturizer! I hate that it keeps separating. You have to shake it more than vigorously to mix it up and even then some oil still squirts out. I also could not stand the smell. My skin is not sensitive to fragrance but Im referring to my own personal preference of my nose! It smells like sweet lemon cheesecake and it lingers. It made me nauseas. It did hydrate my skin nicely during the day, but was too light for night time use as my skin is quite dry. I think combo skin girls might like this if you can get over the unpleasant smell. I waited 6 weeks for this to be shipped to me and Im so disappointed. Will not be repurchasing. I will stick to my fragrance free DDML+

on 11/8/2014 10:22:00 AM

I wasted my money on this one. This was not nearly moisturizing enough and the scent was really overpowering. I have oily skin and I felt like my face was tight, I can only imagine what someone with dry skin would opine. I could not use this long enough to determine if it had any long-term benefits.

on 4/29/2014 6:15:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! It moisturizes my skin perfectly and it really balances my skin out. I don't have any oil or dry patches like I used to. The smell is a pretty strong organic herb citrus, which I don't mind but could bug others. My skin also feels really plump and firm after using. Will re purchase for sure!

This moisturizer is light, not greasy but very moisturizing. It smells wonderful and really firms up my skin. My husband told me that he wanted to use it because he didn't want me to be the only one looking good. How can a girl resist that?

on 2/24/2014 11:07:00 AM

This is a perfect moisturizer for those of you with dry skin like mine. It has a very organic aroma to the cream, not to strong or potent i was always worried my boyfriend would say my face smelled like an orange.... but it didn't.

Also this is very moisturizing without turning my dry face into oily skin. It balances out my Ph in my skin and leaves me feeling refreshed all day long. I've been using this for about two months and absolutely love the product. You should try!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had high hopes for this moisturizer because of the overall good reviews on the Internet, but for me it's not moisturizing enough, I don't like the texture, and it made my skin tingle a bit.

I bought this moisturizer in hopes of finding a something with less toxic ingredients but still providing the moisture my incredibly dry skin needs, especially in the winter time. This was not it. I did not like the texture - very thick, slightly greasy when applied, and like I said before my skin tingled a little (not a lot just a slight bit) and my skin just did not feel refreshed and hydrated. Also do not like the smell, a very sugary/fake lemon citrus scent.

I'm going back to my Kiehl's Ulta Facial Cream Intense Hydration.

on 5/22/2013 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This moisturiser smells nice. It also feels nice to apply. Stays a bit oily on the skin for a while...I prefer my moisturisers to soak into my skin as soon as I've applied them. I can't wear this during the day as there is no SPF, so I only use it at night. I haven't noticed any changes in my skin..my skin is no worse or better. I've used much better moisturisers and I would not buy this product again for a number of reasons...1. I live in Australia so I've got to order from America 2. I don't like how it stays a bit oily on the skin after applicaton 3. No SPF which in my opinion is the number 1 anti-aging product (I'm for prevention, not treatment).
I expected more from this raved about product. I give it a C.