3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 months ago

This is a soft powdery floral fragrance. It’s not overly cloying, but I can see how, to some, it might be too floral. I bought this when I was in HS, over 20 years ago. I’ve grown more into a floral person as I’ve gotten older so this is perfect for me now. Kinda sad it’s not available anymore, but Love’s will often bring out gift packs with their various scents. I might have to stock up next time I see one at Wal-Mart.

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This was d/c'ed for awhile but Loves brings it back for the holidays. It hasn't changed much over the years. Very floral, some musk thrown in for a very pretty result. You're never too old for Loves!! The packaging is classic w the lavender purple cap & liquid in a clear glass bottle. I love all of the Loves offerings! This scent always reminds me of Xmas (buying it), then saving it for spring anticipation of it being pleasant weather to break it out & wear it. That's what I do every year! Lovely on during a warm spring shower. I also detect lilac in this which makes me think of childhood at our various farms we had growing up we always had lilac bushes & it would be a big deal to cut a few & bring them to the teacher right in the last days b4 summer vakay anyways (not wasting ur time for nothing w this anecdote)...this perfume captures that scent PERFECTLY!!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

6 years ago

Has a very sour smell when first sprayed. More alcohol than jasmine. Smells like dirt on my skin. Blech.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

My first experience with this was back in high school. Its the same small spray bottle with the pretty purple top. It's a light jasmine with hints of musk which makes it pretty and soft. This is not very strong, or is it cheap smelling as well. The sillage is a little weak, but this is more intended for a younger female than one who is older in age. This doesnt last very long, but being that its so cheap, its no big deal it spritz again throughout the day. I am so glad that Dana brought this back, as it was discontinued for a number of years.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age30-35