Nude Skincare ProGenius Treatment oil

Nude Skincare ProGenius Treatment oil

3.2

Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rapeseed Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Bht, Ci 75120 (Annatto)

**delux sample

**disclaimer- I generally hate all face oils

This is the second product in the Nude brand range I have had the misfortune to try.
The one good thing about this oil is that it does absorb. Ironically I found each day I used it my skin was DRYER. Yes dryer.
The second good thing is it did not irritate my skin or eyes.
But it was pretty useless.....
So I gave it to my husband to use on his Klingon forehead and on the first day he complained bitterly about the smell of it.
It is not that strongly fragranced- it just smells a bit like rosemary and thyme....
In desperation I used it up on my dry feet (to no great effect) and heaved a sigh of relief I had finished it.

It retails for £58 for 30ml. I'd pay about £ 5 max for it

on 8/28/2016 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'd run to go buy this! I got a small bottle in the set and upon application, I loved it. It was immediately moisturizing . I didn't have to wait for it to sink in. I was so shocked! I never experienced this with the Josie Maran's oils or the tart. I really love the fresh oil, but still not as hydrating as this one. But it seems it's discontinued! :(

on 1/5/2016 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received a sample of the newer and lighter Nude ProGenius rescue oil, which I love, so I decided to get a bottle of this oil after reading that it's heavier than the rescue oil, and anti-aging. It *is* heavier than the rescue oil. Also for some reason the regular treatment oil does not seem to do as much as the rescue oil. The rescue oil seems to be more moisturizing, reduces fine lines more visibly, and is lighter and more pleasant overall to wear.

That said, I don't know why, but I find that I keep using this heavier oil over and over, at night especially under my night moisturizing cream, and also during the day/evening when the winter winds are frigid and biting. I have normal to dry skin with some drier patches on my face, and I like massaging this oil all over my face and into the drier patches. It turns out I do love it. I probably would repurchase if I ever ran out, but a little goes a long way, so one bottle should last a few years at least.

UPDATE: After testing for a while, I decided to return this to the store and purchase a full bottle of Nude ProGenius Rescue Oil. I find that it feels softer and silkier going on the skin than the original, it absorbs better than the original, and in the morning, my skin is beautifully refreshed, pores smaller, lines dimmer, and overall looks much better than when using the regular treatment oil.

on 11/18/2015 9:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I added this to my evening routine last winter. My skin was dry due to benzoyl peroxide use, so after applying my night cream I would press a few drops in to seal it all. Although it worked, and didn't break me out, it was a tadge heavy - so I gave it to my mum who has dry skin. If like me, you have combination skin, you may prefer the newer ProGenius Rescue Oil from Nude. It's a dry oil and doesn't feel as heavy, it sinks right in. I can even use it in the day time under my makeup if I'm going to be outside in the cold (Canadian winters are harsh). I use a number of Nude products, and they are all winners!!!

on 8/12/2015 5:45:00 AM

I have travel-sized versions of these products which work fairly well to hydrate skin and keep it smooth. The silly thing is, these are not superior or rare oils, but rather normal (which is not to say ineffective) oils that one could pick up almost anywhere. These oils are not even organic, fair trade, etc., for which I could understand a bit of a hike in the price, but for $78 per ounce, this is an unremarkable product.

This oil made me break out terribly.. Returning. I'm so upset because I had high hopes and I wanted it to be my miracle oil.

on 3/31/2015 7:19:00 AM

This is such an average oil.

I just felt like it didn't do enough for my skin given how expensive it is. I should've known better because the ingredients are fairly basic, but it had been recommended to me by a friend so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Yes, I guess it did nourish my skin. But that's kind of what you expect from an oil? I didn't notice an improvement in skin texture, fine lines or anything really. And the purported glow? Didn't see that either.

Only thing that is good about this is the packaging - lovely dark purple glass which means oil won't oxidise as quickly. But that's about it. Super overpriced for what it is.

on 3/15/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the oil :)

It moisturises my skin and is perfect in use with foundation :)

Makes it so much lighter!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really liked the oil, even though my skin isn't dry, it really balances out my oily skin. You have to use just a little drop of it and that's it :)

on 4/4/2015 5:07:00 PM

Helped with my skin problems! Doesnt have any chemicals nor is perfumed , so my sensitive skin doesnt get rashes all over my face.