Nude Skincare ProGenius Treatment oil

Nude Skincare ProGenius Treatment oil

3.2

Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rapeseed Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Bht, Ci 75120 (Annatto)

on 1/5/2016 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received a sample of the newer and lighter Nude ProGenius rescue oil, which I love, so I decided to get a bottle of this oil after reading that it's heavier than the rescue oil, and anti-aging. It *is* heavier than the rescue oil. Also for some reason the regular treatment oil does not seem to do as much as the rescue oil. The rescue oil seems to be more moisturizing, reduces fine lines more visibly, and is lighter and more pleasant overall to wear.

That said, I don't know why, but I find that I keep using this heavier oil over and over, at night especially under my night moisturizing cream, and also during the day/evening when the winter winds are frigid and biting. I have normal to dry skin with some drier patches on my face, and I like massaging this oil all over my face and into the drier patches. It turns out I do love it. I probably would repurchase if I ever ran out, but a little goes a long way, so one bottle should last a few years at least.

UPDATE: After testing for a while, I decided to return this to the store and purchase a full bottle of Nude ProGenius Rescue Oil. I find that it feels softer and silkier going on the skin than the original, it absorbs better than the original, and in the morning, my skin is beautifully refreshed, pores smaller, lines dimmer, and overall looks much better than when using the regular treatment oil.

on 11/18/2015 9:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I added this to my evening routine last winter. My skin was dry due to benzoyl peroxide use, so after applying my night cream I would press a few drops in to seal it all. Although it worked, and didn't break me out, it was a tadge heavy - so I gave it to my mum who has dry skin. If like me, you have combination skin, you may prefer the newer ProGenius Rescue Oil from Nude. It's a dry oil and doesn't feel as heavy, it sinks right in. I can even use it in the day time under my makeup if I'm going to be outside in the cold (Canadian winters are harsh). I use a number of Nude products, and they are all winners!!!

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

This oil made me break out terribly.. Returning. I'm so upset because I had high hopes and I wanted it to be my miracle oil.

on 8/12/2015 5:45:00 AM

I have travel-sized versions of these products which work fairly well to hydrate skin and keep it smooth. The silly thing is, these are not superior or rare oils, but rather normal (which is not to say ineffective) oils that one could pick up almost anywhere. These oils are not even organic, fair trade, etc., for which I could understand a bit of a hike in the price, but for $78 per ounce, this is an unremarkable product.

on 4/4/2015 5:07:00 PM

Helped with my skin problems! Doesn’t have any chemicals nor is perfumed , so my sensitive skin doesn’t get rashes all over my face.

on 3/31/2015 7:19:00 AM

This is such an average oil.

I just felt like it didn't do enough for my skin given how expensive it is. I should've known better because the ingredients are fairly basic, but it had been recommended to me by a friend so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Yes, I guess it did nourish my skin. But that's kind of what you expect from an oil? I didn't notice an improvement in skin texture, fine lines or anything really. And the purported glow? Didn't see that either.

Only thing that is good about this is the packaging - lovely dark purple glass which means oil won't oxidise as quickly. But that's about it. Super overpriced for what it is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really liked the oil, even though my skin isn't dry, it really balances out my oily skin. You have to use just a little drop of it and that's it :)

on 3/15/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the oil :)

It moisturises my skin and is perfect in use with foundation :)

Makes it so much lighter!

on 3/15/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoy this oil, because even though my skin is oily, it has to be moisturised. So everyday after washing my face in the morning and evening I apply the oil mixed with milk.

Leave it for a while and then if it's in the morning - I mix it with my foundation which makes it not so thick on my skin :)

Love it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

How excited I was to try this oil in it's romantic purple bottle. I thought for this price it better wow me. Nope. In the first few ingredients are oils I have in my cuppboard for frying, that alone disgusted me. Yes it has corn oil which is also called zea mays. It has sunflower oil. It has soy oil. Those are the cheapest oils on the planet. To top it all of they put the good oils on the bottom of the list. What drew me to read the ingredients list is because the oil smells like corn oil, which it is, mostly. It made my skin very greasy compared to other oils I have tried. I gave it away...but wait...I could have fried my chicken in it. How stupid of me.