LUSH Liquid Lipstick - Decisive

LUSH Liquid Lipstick - Decisive
Liquid Lipstick - Decisive

on 6/1/2015 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love all the LUSH liquid lipsticks that I have. Decisive is a blue red that I didn't think I could wear as I am a warm-ish tan but it looks great and quite easy to apply with a brush or with your finger.

on 1/21/2013 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay so yeah, this stuff is pretty much amazing.
I have about 150,000 different kinds of dark red, so when I found myself in the market for a bright, blue-based bombshell red, this lip color decided to rise to the occasion.
The texture of this is lovely. It's less like a liquid lipstick and more like a cream. It glides on with no tugging and isn't super thick, so it wears comfortably. I usually apply one coat, blot it, and then top it with another coat, leaving the second unblotted to the color can retain some sheen.
It's super moisturizing. I actually find that my lips are in better condition when I remove it than when I first applied it.
Not having to be too heavy-handed with this color means I get far less feathering than I would with any other non-matte formula, and I frequently wear this without lip liner, so that says a lot.
Its wear time is uncanny. For such a creamy texture, you'd think it would wear off like crazy, but it doesn't. It's not quite a stain, as it tends to transfer when I drink, but the color remains quite vibrant on the lips. Reapplying doesn't happen all that often (even after several hours), so the hefty price tag isn't such a hurdle to overcome. It is pricey, as LUSH products tend to be, but with how little I have to use throughout the day, I don't really mind.

Popular Lipsticks