FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

Filtered by eye Color : Green
FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush
FLOWER cream blush

4.3

I bought this in Peach Blossom, a creamy peach shade that I adored but sadly couldn't make this work for me. I have light to medium skin, and I could barely get this shade to show up on me and it had poor staying power. The formula is cream to powder, and I tried applying it with both my fingers and a stippling brush but found that once the blush set my cheeks looked really powdery. I much prefer cream blushes that do not have a powder finish, but if you don't like the tackier finish of other cream blushes then this might work for you. The price is right and the packaging is cute (though a bit bulky), but the formula was a miss for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have not used cream blush in thirty years, but in the quest for a minimal makeup look for my off-days, I picked this up in Forget Me Not to pair with the BB cream. I think it blends really well and gave me exactly the natural look I was seeking. I did have to reapply it after about six hours, but I love the color and blendability.

on 2/16/2013 12:31:00 PM

I purchased this blush in Forget Me Not, which is a VERY light peachy pink. Looking at the color in the packaging, it didn't appear to be that light. I wear Bobbi Brown Extra Light TM, or would be N1 or 2 in MAC. Forget Me Not provides a barely there hint of color... I usually am trying for a light hand with blush, but this particular color actually requires some building up. Compact is nice, although the lid is a bit deceiving - I thought the gold name plate opened up as part of the lid, but it doesn't (I mention this b/c I nearly broke a nail trying to pry it up) I do like that the lid is hinged, rather than a screw on. I find this cream blush has a slightly dryer texture than my BB Pot Rouge, but I think it wears equally well. Overall, a great new non-department store product that I think I need to try in a different color.

on 2/7/2013 3:19:00 PM

I just got this yesterday and instantly tried it out because I love a lot of this Flower line. I got the color peach blossom obviously a peach color but bright and it is gorgeous.Just run your finger around to warm up the cream blush and it just glides on and blends beautifully.The packaging is cute..white with rose gold very chick looking. The color is nice and pigmented. It's just fabulous.Am going to buy again and try more colors and already recommended it to friends

Popular Blush Products