FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER cream blush

4.8

on 3/31/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this blush on a whim because Drew Barrymore was in the ad. And I adore Drew in all her movies. She has made me laugh and cry. So I bought it for all the wrong reasons. And it is not a perfect blush. I love cream blushes because the blend better for me and I can give myself just a touch of color on the top upper apple part of my cheeks. I tend to avoid color but at 48 I need something to create that youthful glow without looking cheap. This is not a 5 because the staying power is not long. It does go on nicely but does not last. It is a perfect color for light pale skinned folks and I have used this without foundation. I love the peach blossom/Fleur de Peche. BL2 A light pinky peach color that makes me think of a flamingo. Coral but lighter and easier to blend. Unfortunately I do not think they make this color or product any more. I am on a quest to find these on Amazon, Ebay or maybe Target. I am also thinking of ordering the Transforming Touch Powder to cream blush.. need to read a few reviews.

on 2/13/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace the Stilla Convertible Colour I've been wearing for years.For some reason that blush was like a magnet for the tiniest pieces of dust/fluff and I finally got fed up and decided to shop around. I decided to try this brand due to the great reviews . At first it seemed not to blend as easily as I was used to, but after using up the top layer in the container it became much easier to apply. The colour is perfect (Pure Petunia) and I was pleasantly surprised to see it stays on the entire day. I've never had a blush do that before. The price is great and the small container fits easily into any makeup bag. I miss not having a mirror but it's not a big deal. All that and there is not a single stray piece of fluff in the container.

on 10/17/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff made me never want to go back to powder blush.

I have two shades of this, Pure Petunia (in the old packaging) and Peach Blossom (in the new packaging). I've found both to have wonderful pigmentation and a creamy texture. They also leave my skin feeling very soft as well as slightly dewy. They also last all day and still look fresh by night time. I seriously love them more than powder blush.

The new packaging is cool and gives more product, but I don't really like the sponge applicator it comes with. It's just so much easier to use your fingers to apply this stuff.

on 6/30/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pros:
-creamy texture
-highly pigmented
-beautiful color
-long-lasting
-sturdy, beautiful packaging

Cons:
-takes a little work to blend out
-pricey for the amount of product

I've never had luck with creme blushes, but this is great. It blends easily and is glowy and natural looking on the skin. No crazy sparkles, but not flat and chalky either. There is a small gap around the pan where product has gotten, but it's not a huge deal. I got Peach Blossom and it's a gorgeous color that I think anyone could wear.

I absolutely love these cream blushes. I bought one in Peach Blossom, it's a very beautiful coral/peach color. It looks bright in the pan, but looks very natural once applied on the cheeks. I have oily skin and usually powder blushes make my skin look patchy (I use oil control products on my face which sometimes can dry my skin a bit). This blush is very creamy and glides on very nicely, so no patchiness for me!
I must say for those of you ladies with medium to darker skin tones you may need to build up the color a bit, since all of the shades tend to look lighter on the skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Awesome blush! I bought the petunia color and it is very pigmented and easy to apply and either sheer out or build up. The packaging is very cute & I like that the packaging is smaller!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

highly pigmented and very creamy. it's easy to go heavy handed with this one. I dab a couple dots on my cheek and use a blending brush. primrose and proper gives a nice, natural finish. cute packaging and great blush for the price.