FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush
FLOWER cream blush

on 8/8/2015 6:34:00 PM

I have used this for a few years now. It is the number one best blush contour I have ever used. I use the shade Ros-a-den-dron. It makes a wonderfully natural looking contour for the cheekbones. I am sad that I can no longer find this at Walmart. Has it been discontinued? If so, I will just repurchase on the internet. I will not go to any other blush.

on 12/8/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hands down, the best blush I have ever used in my entire life! adds a very natural looking glow with just the right amount of pigment....a little goes a long way. The color rose a dendron is the most beautiful blush I have ever used. It looks very brown but is a bit more purplish when you apply it than you might expect. Because of the color of rose a dendron, it acts as a great contour so it really is like a blush and bronzer in one step. I also have the color primrose and prosper (pink) and peach blossom (peach, obviously).

on 8/9/2013 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

After much deliberation, I chose the shade Primrose and Proper...and then the angels wept! Seriously, this blush is everything I've always wanted in a cream blush. Pigmented, but not overly, it provides a longlasting finish, and the color is SO beautiful (& natural) that I find myself glancing at my cheekbones every chance I get. The formula feels like silk going on, and is super blend able. It drys to a powder finish, that in no way looks powdery. Chanel and Dior blushes have nothing over these. And the price...seriously? These are a steal at $6 or $7. Primrose and Proper is a cool pinky coral that provides the most beautiful flush to the cheeks and manages to look luminous without any shimmer. I'm NW25-30 and it's the perfect shade for me. Can't sing its praises enough. I'll surely be going back for more!

Popular Blush Products