FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER cream blush

4.5

on 3/31/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this blush on a whim because Drew Barrymore was in the ad. And I adore Drew in all her movies. She has made me laugh and cry. So I bought it for all the wrong reasons. And it is not a perfect blush. I love cream blushes because the blend better for me and I can give myself just a touch of color on the top upper apple part of my cheeks. I tend to avoid color but at 48 I need something to create that youthful glow without looking cheap. This is not a 5 because the staying power is not long. It does go on nicely but does not last. It is a perfect color for light pale skinned folks and I have used this without foundation. I love the peach blossom/Fleur de Peche. BL2 A light pinky peach color that makes me think of a flamingo. Coral but lighter and easier to blend. Unfortunately I do not think they make this color or product any more. I am on a quest to find these on Amazon, Ebay or maybe Target. I am also thinking of ordering the Transforming Touch Powder to cream blush.. need to read a few reviews.

on 12/31/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!!! $4 on clearance at WalMart. Bought Primrose & Proper - a perfect pinky coral. It gives my NC25 olive skin a beautifully natural, glowing flush. Love it! Lasts hours and unlike many cream blushes, I don't NEED to layer powder blush over it to prevent it from fading. I'm always on the lookout for a great, inexpensive cream blush and never find any as good as the old Aveda Uruku cheek/lip stains, but this one is excellent! I also tried a lighter pinky/peach shade that looked a bit chalky on my NC25 skin. I think all shades are on clearance now, as well as many other FLOWER products. Hope they're not all discontinued!

on 12/12/2013 7:26:00 PM

Beautiful creamy color but no staying power.

on 11/25/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this cream blush to replace the NYX cream blush that broke me out. I got it in Primrose and Proper and am really happy with it. It gives nice natural looking healthy color to my cheeks. It's not greasy at all and blends easily. Hasn't broken me out either. It was only around $7 and I would definitely recommend. This was my first Flower Beauty purchase and I'm impressed.

on 8/9/2013 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

After much deliberation, I chose the shade Primrose and Proper...and then the angels wept! Seriously, this blush is everything I've always wanted in a cream blush. Pigmented, but not overly, it provides a longlasting finish, and the color is SO beautiful (& natural) that I find myself glancing at my cheekbones every chance I get. The formula feels like silk going on, and is super blend able. It drys to a powder finish, that in no way looks powdery. Chanel and Dior blushes have nothing over these. And the price...seriously? These are a steal at $6 or $7. Primrose and Proper is a cool pinky coral that provides the most beautiful flush to the cheeks and manages to look luminous without any shimmer. I'm NW25-30 and it's the perfect shade for me. Can't sing its praises enough. I'll surely be going back for more!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Awesome blush! I bought the petunia color and it is very pigmented and easy to apply and either sheer out or build up. The packaging is very cute & I like that the packaging is smaller!

Popular Blush Products