FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

Filtered by hair type : Other
FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush
FLOWER cream blush

4.7

Cream to powder finish, long wearing. I have this in Primrose and Proper and Forget me Not. Both gorgeous, natural colors for the right skintones but Forget me Not is much lighter than it appears in the pan. I would think if you are darker than nc25 or so you will not get much color pay off on that one. It is a reliable blush formula, long wearing and matte. I am an nw20 or nw25. I look healthy and gently flushed. If you are looking for a dewy finish, this formula may not be the answer for you as it dries to a matte finish. Still so very nice. Yes I will repurchase. She/they did a great job but I resent the fact this is a Walmart exclusive product (ugh!) I will probably order from Walmart online next time. I will be exploring more Flower products since the three I own are real contenders!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have not used cream blush in thirty years, but in the quest for a minimal makeup look for my off-days, I picked this up in Forget Me Not to pair with the BB cream. I think it blends really well and gave me exactly the natural look I was seeking. I did have to reapply it after about six hours, but I love the color and blendability.

on 1/20/2013 10:37:00 PM

I got this in pure petunia which is like a bright poppy color.

Packaging. I think I love this packaging the most out of the whole line because it has the rosť gold accents, looks classy and small enough to fit in my makeup bag. it reminds of an ice cube. At first I thought maybe its cheap because its such a tiny pot but it actually contains more product (4g) than my Bobbi brown pot rouge (3.7g).

Quality, I have oily combo skin so most cream blushes don't last long or feel sticky, this one is quite nice and dries quick which I like. I would say it last just as long as any of my high end cream blushes. On my nc30 skin, this bright blush shows up as a bright poppy color perfect for spring. I would definitely purchase more shades.

Popular Blush Products