FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER cream blush

4.9

on 3/31/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this blush on a whim because Drew Barrymore was in the ad. And I adore Drew in all her movies. She has made me laugh and cry. So I bought it for all the wrong reasons. And it is not a perfect blush. I love cream blushes because the blend better for me and I can give myself just a touch of color on the top upper apple part of my cheeks. I tend to avoid color but at 48 I need something to create that youthful glow without looking cheap. This is not a 5 because the staying power is not long. It does go on nicely but does not last. It is a perfect color for light pale skinned folks and I have used this without foundation. I love the peach blossom/Fleur de Peche. BL2 A light pinky peach color that makes me think of a flamingo. Coral but lighter and easier to blend. Unfortunately I do not think they make this color or product any more. I am on a quest to find these on Amazon, Ebay or maybe Target. I am also thinking of ordering the Transforming Touch Powder to cream blush.. need to read a few reviews.

on 2/13/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace the Stilla Convertible Colour I've been wearing for years.For some reason that blush was like a magnet for the tiniest pieces of dust/fluff and I finally got fed up and decided to shop around. I decided to try this brand due to the great reviews . At first it seemed not to blend as easily as I was used to, but after using up the top layer in the container it became much easier to apply. The colour is perfect (Pure Petunia) and I was pleasantly surprised to see it stays on the entire day. I've never had a blush do that before. The price is great and the small container fits easily into any makeup bag. I miss not having a mirror but it's not a big deal. All that and there is not a single stray piece of fluff in the container.

on 10/17/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff made me never want to go back to powder blush.

I have two shades of this, Pure Petunia (in the old packaging) and Peach Blossom (in the new packaging). I've found both to have wonderful pigmentation and a creamy texture. They also leave my skin feeling very soft as well as slightly dewy. They also last all day and still look fresh by night time. I seriously love them more than powder blush.

The new packaging is cool and gives more product, but I don't really like the sponge applicator it comes with. It's just so much easier to use your fingers to apply this stuff.

on 12/8/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hands down, the best blush I have ever used in my entire life! adds a very natural looking glow with just the right amount of pigment....a little goes a long way. The color rose a dendron is the most beautiful blush I have ever used. It looks very brown but is a bit more purplish when you apply it than you might expect. Because of the color of rose a dendron, it acts as a great contour so it really is like a blush and bronzer in one step. I also have the color primrose and prosper (pink) and peach blossom (peach, obviously).

on 8/9/2013 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

After much deliberation, I chose the shade Primrose and Proper...and then the angels wept! Seriously, this blush is everything I've always wanted in a cream blush. Pigmented, but not overly, it provides a longlasting finish, and the color is SO beautiful (& natural) that I find myself glancing at my cheekbones every chance I get. The formula feels like silk going on, and is super blend able. It drys to a powder finish, that in no way looks powdery. Chanel and Dior blushes have nothing over these. And the price...seriously? These are a steal at $6 or $7. Primrose and Proper is a cool pinky coral that provides the most beautiful flush to the cheeks and manages to look luminous without any shimmer. I'm NW25-30 and it's the perfect shade for me. Can't sing its praises enough. I'll surely be going back for more!

I've never had luck with creme blushes, but this is great. It blends easily and is glowy and natural looking on the skin. No crazy sparkles, but not flat and chalky either. There is a small gap around the pan where product has gotten, but it's not a huge deal. I got Peach Blossom and it's a gorgeous color that I think anyone could wear.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this cream blush in Primrose & Proper and love the soft finish it gives to the skin. It is a beautiful rose shade that gives a lovely glow. As with all of the Flower line, the packaging is fantastic and the products are very high end for drugstore cosmetics. I am so excited to try more of these products and colors offered in this line. They are excellent!!

on 2/8/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have dry skin, and I love cream blush. I have always used Bobbi Brown's pot rouges as I have found two great colors (Pale Pink and Powder Pink) that work great on my NW 20 skin. The consistency, color payoff and finish were unmatched, in my opinion, until now.

The Flower version appears quite small, about the size of an ice cube. Don't let that deceive you. The Flower version actually contains more product at more than half the price of BB's. I bought Primrose and Proper, and it is such a fresh, neutral, pinch-cheeked pink. I find it to be easier to blend than the pot rouges with a much easier slip. I also prefer the finish which is quite luminous. In terms of length of wear, I get a full eight hour day, just as good as my Pot Rouges. In terms of color, it is like Laura Mercier's Oleander, but with a more luminous (and prettier, in my opinion) finish.

Now that I've found an affordable and beautiful drugstore cream blush I feel like I've found a pot of gold.