FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush
FLOWER cream blush

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought one in 2015 from the clearance bin ag walmart. What a steal! I used it for years and hit pan. It was very blendable and lasted well into the day. The one I had was a gorgepus peachy every day shade.

on 3/31/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this blush on a whim because Drew Barrymore was in the ad. And I adore Drew in all her movies. She has made me laugh and cry. So I bought it for all the wrong reasons. And it is not a perfect blush. I love cream blushes because the blend better for me and I can give myself just a touch of color on the top upper apple part of my cheeks. I tend to avoid color but at 48 I need something to create that youthful glow without looking cheap. This is not a 5 because the staying power is not long. It does go on nicely but does not last. It is a perfect color for light pale skinned folks and I have used this without foundation. I love the peach blossom/Fleur de Peche. BL2 A light pinky peach color that makes me think of a flamingo. Coral but lighter and easier to blend. Unfortunately I do not think they make this color or product any more. I am on a quest to find these on Amazon, Ebay or maybe Target. I am also thinking of ordering the Transforming Touch Powder to cream blush.. need to read a few reviews.

on 10/17/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff made me never want to go back to powder blush.

I have two shades of this, Pure Petunia (in the old packaging) and Peach Blossom (in the new packaging). I've found both to have wonderful pigmentation and a creamy texture. They also leave my skin feeling very soft as well as slightly dewy. They also last all day and still look fresh by night time. I seriously love them more than powder blush.

The new packaging is cool and gives more product, but I don't really like the sponge applicator it comes with. It's just so much easier to use your fingers to apply this stuff.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Bought this on sale at Walmart- in Rose-O-Den-Dron after reading reviews on MakeupAlley. I've been wanting to try a product from the Flower line - I love that they are made in the USA.
LOVE this: amazing color, texture, goes on like an expensive product, good amount of pigment, creaminess - and wears all day. I love cream blush, but I usually have to refresh it in the afternoon - not this stuff. Very natural, no make-up look. I think it will be great for the summer, could be used as subtle contouring - and I love wearing it with a red lipstick because pink blush & red lips: you look like a doll.

on 2/20/2014 11:13:00 PM

I bought this in Primerose and proper and loved it. It is so creamy and smooth ang glides on so beautifully. This did not break me out, or break the bank. Absolutely love it!

on 12/12/2013 7:26:00 PM

Beautiful creamy color but no staying power.

on 3/25/2013 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I will agree with other reviewers that this is an excellent product with regards to texture, ease of application, and finish on the skin. I always struggled with Bobbi Brown pot rouge because it was so thick. VERY hard to blend. This Flower product is quite silky and easy to blend. I also like that it is not uber-pigmented, so that you can work up to a more intense color. It's always easier to add a bit more than to try to tone down a color. It isn't quite a powder finish, but neither is is emollient or sticky, which is one other thing I didn't like about the pot rouge. My main quibble is the very limited color selections, which tends towards peach and coral. The only truly cool shade is the Petunia, I believe, and that's a girlie, "Barbie" pink that I just happen to personally hate. I got the Azalea shade; it's a pink-peach, reminding me very much of NYX's Glow cream blush. I like the texture and finish of the Flower version. But sadly, the shade just doesn't work for me. I need to wear truly cool colors in more rosy or berry shades, and there just isn't anything like that (yet?) in this line. I think it will have to go back, which is sad.

on 3/8/2013 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have tried cream blushes before with no success. They never worked on me! I tried this and LOVED it!!! I find it will last most of the day at work, but it helps if you use a make up set spray...like Urban Decay's. I really liked the colors and the consistency of this blush.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Awesome blush! I bought the petunia color and it is very pigmented and easy to apply and either sheer out or build up. The packaging is very cute & I like that the packaging is smaller!

on 2/16/2013 12:31:00 PM

I purchased this blush in Forget Me Not, which is a VERY light peachy pink. Looking at the color in the packaging, it didn't appear to be that light. I wear Bobbi Brown Extra Light TM, or would be N1 or 2 in MAC. Forget Me Not provides a barely there hint of color... I usually am trying for a light hand with blush, but this particular color actually requires some building up. Compact is nice, although the lid is a bit deceiving - I thought the gold name plate opened up as part of the lid, but it doesn't (I mention this b/c I nearly broke a nail trying to pry it up) I do like that the lid is hinged, rather than a screw on. I find this cream blush has a slightly dryer texture than my BB Pot Rouge, but I think it wears equally well. Overall, a great new non-department store product that I think I need to try in a different color.

Popular Blush Products