Zoya Daul

Zoya Daul

4.8

on 1/11/2017 1:26:00 PM

I have this color on right now! It's beautiful. Applies so easily. The way it changes with light is so beautiful. The purple and gold blend so seamlessly. It's such a stunning polish for a polish that really goes on like a dream. Zoya is my favorite polish brand. To me..no one does these glitter or micro glitter polishes the way they do. Daul is simply gorgeous!

on 1/11/2017 12:49:00 PM

The most incredibly flattering color. In the bottle looks kind of meh and I thought it would be too brown/coppery for me (fair skinned asian) but I was wrong. It's kind of what I was hoping Faye would be. It's mauvy and neutral enough on me that it makes my fingers look longer but also foil-y and beautiful at the same time. Lasted a full week without showing any wear. LOVE!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Daul is a color I was initially interested in because it shares a name with my favorite model, the late Daul Kim who passed away in 2009. Daul is a color that is a semi-sheer slightly smoky purple sparkle that shifts gold in the light. The formula applies well and evenly and doesn't have the long dry time issue some other Zoya polishes have which is a major plus. Zoya's sparklier polishes also seem less prone to chipping, as Daul did not chip easily. It's also very nice layered over darker or lighter polishes for a different effect as well. Daul is a nice addition to anyone who enjoys sparklier polishes and works well as a transitional shade from summer to fall.

on 3/9/2016 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Daul is a beautiful lilac colored polish loaded with multi colored micro glitter predominately in gold, but you can also see flashes of green, pink and red. IMO Daul is quite unique and much prettier on than it appears in the bottle.

Despite the amount of micro glitter this applies smoothly and the glitter disperses evenly. The texture is nice and the consistency is perfect, not too thick or too thin.

The first coat is sheer but not streaky. The 2nd coat offered full coverage. Daul would also make a great glittery topper over another polish, perhaps a deeper purple or even black.

I always use a QDTC so without that type of product I can't attest to the drying time. But with the QDTC is dries quite quickly. I know that some brands of QDTC don't work well with Zoya polishes, but I use SH Insta-Dri and have had no problems.

This comes packaged in the standard nail polish bottle with the standard brush. It works quite well.

Zoya is a high quality polish, one of my favorite brands. It rarely disappoints me as it applies perfectly with little effort on my part. I also like that it is 5 Free and cruelty free as well.

As I purchased this on a recent Zoya Promo I only paid $3.75 for Daul. Quite a steal for this beauty, especially given that Zoya polishes are now $10 each. But, with that said, I like Daul well enough to pay full price should I ever need to replace it. I would definitely repurchase should the need arise.

UPDATE: 03/14/2016 - I got great wear from this polish. I started using gloves in the kitchen when doing dishes and chopping veggies & all and that has made a huge difference in wear time. I got a small chip on my thumb yesterday after showing but it really wasn't noticeable. Changing today because I want to change, not because I need to change.

on 9/1/2014 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Totally in love with this little bottle of loveliness. I have not seen a shade like this anywhere else. Golden/lilac fairy dust, that's what it reminds me of. Layer over purple - two ways 1) just a thin coat so that the purple shows through or 2) a thicker coat over purple. The latter becomes like an antique gold with flashes of lilac in the right light. It looks very sophisticated. Brought forth lots of compliments! And like another reviewer said, it wears like iron. I wore this for 5 days and there was a slight chip on my thumb where I had used it to open some packaging. Unheard of for me, I usually remove 2 days max. It was a pleasure to apply, wear and look at.

on 4/28/2014 9:45:00 PM

wears like iron and is absolutely stunning!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The picture is fairly accurate. This is a violet shade with gold/purple shimmer that flashes beautifully in light. It is a fun shade to use on both hands and feet and I find that I prefer two coats of this shade since one coat is too light on my skin tone and does not look good. It has good lasting power. I even used this on my dd's feet (she is two years old) and I did not have to worry about too many chemicals bothering her delicate skin. Zoya polishes are quickly replacing my beloved OPI because of shades like this. I would say if you like glittery or shimmery nail polishes, give this one a try.

I love Zoya nail polishes, and I love glitter and purple... I ordered this online without being able to test it first, and I saw many photos of it online and was really excited for it. The first time I painted my nails with it, I was sitting in very dim lighting and was a bit disappointed because it looked very brown/copperish to me....from the gold glitter.. But after a few days I really fell in love with it. It is shiny, sparkly, and I love the shade of purple. I love that the colors change in different lighting, and it has very good staying power. A very unique color- like all Zoya polishes :)

Popular Polishes