MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Palette

MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Palette
Studio Conceal and Correct PaletteStudio Conceal and Correct PaletteStudio Conceal and Correct PaletteStudio Conceal and Correct Palettemac light palette

4.3

on 10/16/2016 10:49:00 AM

This is awesome!!!

Im around nc20 in complexion. Neutral pulling warm and I may be a bit olive.

I love studio finish concealer and these are the same formula although I think these mayyy be a little creamier and ever so slightly less opaque.

Sf concealer is my all time favorite concealer from Mac. It's actually the first concealer I ever purchased and have consistently went back to it over the years...

The problem being is that no one color is an ideal match. I use nc20 which is perfect on blemishes but as an undereye concealer, it looks a bit yellow and unnatural. Nw20 was too grey toned and nc15 was too ashy and light

Enter this awesome palette that I've lemmed for 2 years and finally bought.

These colors are perfect! Although I wish the pink corrector was peach instead. Pink looks unnatural for undereye correcting for my skintone.

But here it what I do:
I use nc20 for blemish concealing as always
Nw20 as a corrector right where my circles are the darkest-- it works pretty well as a peachy corrector for me..

Then nc15 all over as undereye concealer.

I take the yellow shade and tap it down the bridge of my nose and it is an awesome subtle highlight and also helps from keeping the foundation from sliding off my nose, as it tends to do.

And I also use the yellow shade as an eye base!!

I set my under eye with a lot of mufe hd packed onto a Mac 217 brush-- and it does NOT crease. Don't skip this step bc as I said-- formula does feel emolient so this will keep you free of creasing. (I also don't put foundation or primer under my eyes. I notice more layers make for more problems).

Only con-- and this is a big one -- the entire palette is .21 oz of product. In other words- these are some shallow pans!!! A regular pot of studio finish concealer is almost a half ounce (either .3 or .5-- can't remember but it's a lot!!)

I will run out of my favorite shades soon-- probably just in a few months. And for $40 that's annoying. But replacing as needed hopefully won't be too much of an investment. Bearing that in mind this palette is so so so good-- I am glad i finally tried it out. No regrets on this purchase

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this palette in the Light shade. I absolutely love it. I use every color for different reason and different seasons. I use the shade NC 10+ NC 20 mix everyday to carve out my brows. I love a clean look to my brows and this does the trick perfectly. It also give me the perfect highlighted look. NC20+Nw20 I use on and spots and it conceals them perfectly. Light pink is perfect for concealing the blue tones under my eyes and Light yellow is great for highlighting. They are somewhat thick but still creamy enough to work into the skin and it does not budge. I will continue to repurchase this palette time and time again . t

on 1/17/2016 12:34:00 AM

It is so difficult for me to find a concealer that has the right balance of coverage, creaminess (but not so creamy that it creases every five minutes) and length of wear but MAC's conceal and correct palette does all of that. The correcting color does a great job on its own but then when you mix the other colors to conceal, it makes it even better. I have a very prominent blue vein under one of my eyes not to mention dark circles and this product does a fantastic job of concealing all of that.

I rarely get any creases under my right eye so I don't have to touch it up but I do have to lightly pat under my left eye once during the day as I apply more to that side since it's the one with the very visible blue vein.

I have extremely sensitive skin as well so I was nervous about using this since it is creamy in texture but even with blending it into my upper cheek, I've never had any issues with a rash or breakouts. This is the first product I've ever purchased with MAC and I can see why they're such a popular line.

on 11/20/2015 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this. It is thick so you can't use it everywhere. I have tried a lot of correcting palettes. I got the light one and it has my shade NC20 and a NW20 and version and a yellow and a pink and 2 others. It has everything I could ever need in terms a shades. It's good for spots and I use it where I have dark shadows near by my innter eye and it dampes that darkness. You can use it under the eye but tend to use something lighter over it. I use it on little red bumps and breakouts. Great stuff. I have tried LM version but that only has 2 shades. I use this all the time.

on 9/15/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This has become my HG daily concealer. I'm fair skinned so I use the Light palette. The salmon/peach color is perfect for under eye circles; and the yellow is a great highlighting concealer shade. It's creamy and very blendable. I use four of the six colors regularly so unfortunately every time I hit pan on those I still have 2 shades fairly unused. Even with that fact I have repurchased this palette twice now in the past year. For some reason they don't seem to carry it at any MAC counters, though, so I always have to order it off the site which is annoying but not a dealbreaker for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love this bad boy! Seriously it is perfect for a quick touch up or a full blown contour. I used the the medium-deep palatte and im an nc42 and it blends beautifully with my skin tone. I LOVE how versatile it is and how easily you can keep it on the good. Would definatly recommend this palatte!

on 5/8/2015 8:03:00 PM

This stuff is AWESOME. Like miracle in a container. All these shades are just percect for concealing and correcting. I wear nw15 to nw20 and the light is perfect. it melts into your skin like a second skin. Very glowy covers like no other! I have a couple vericos veins under my one eye and i could never find anything to cover them...then i bought this. Covered my.big azz pimple! Dont use too much under the eye or it will crease A little.You dont need a lot. This and studio spf30 concealer are my hg concealers!

on 1/7/2015 2:54:00 AM

it really covers my dark circles .. i mix them then apply it under my eyes

on 12/21/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this concealer palette for my wedding and although it is a good concealer and offers a broad range of colour correction, I honestly only use the NW20 square and I'm afraid the rest is just going to go to waste.
If you are a makeup artist and plan on using this on different people, this would be ideal. So no, I will not be repurchasing but I did order the pro-long wear concealer in NW20 and have high-hopes for that.
I will add that the creamy consistency does look natural although a little bit creasy.

on 9/12/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like these concealers/correctors. I have quite pale skin that's ALWAYS between shades (somewhere around NC15-20), so this palette (I bought it in light) is such a good solution for me (I used to buy 2-3 individual ones $$$) I can use it from summer to winter no problem and have managed to use all the colours. The colour correctors are really handy, I blend the pale pink with the lightest shade (W10) for under eyes and it completely counteracts any bluishness going on, one thing with the under eyes (as with any and every product for that area) prime prime prime! otherwise it WILL crease, and also make sure that the under eye area is always well moisturised (you're never too young for eye cream). And I use the pale yellow mixed with the colour(s) that matches my foundation to cover red-toned blemishes, and it really helps calm down the redness and really hides the blemish, the yellow is also really good just blended around my nose which is often quite red (don't ask me why, I have no idea!)

Also I find that with these, fingers work best, the product really needs to be warmed up if you want it to blend properly, so ditch the brushes if you can. I really like these and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
xoxo Miss Skye