eos eos Smooth Stick - Vanilla Bean

eos eos Smooth Stick - Vanilla Bean
eos Smooth Stick - Vanilla Bean

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*.

on 8/27/2017 10:11:00 AM

I have tried almost every kind of balm only to be disappointed with thick product that leaves a white icky film on my lips. This product doesn't do that at all. It's the perfect consistency and leaves my lips soft and moisturizerd without being sticky. Will definitely repurchase

I bought a 2 pack of these at my local Meijers. I had wanted these quite a while ago, but I could never find them in stores. Seeing these, I got excited and impulsively bought them even though I haven't used any EOS lip balm products in months (I have been using "A Kiss of Milk and Honey" by Nivea). I really like the sleek and simple design of the tube, however, when I used one of them and twisted it back down it would NOT twist back up at all. I was disappointed, but glad because I had the other tube to use. Besides that, this lip balm smells great (tastes great too), makes my lips so soft and in my personal experience an upgrade from the sphere. I would recommend this.

on 11/28/2014 6:21:00 PM

This smells great, not artificial or nauseating the way some vanilla body care products can smell. Unfortunately, mine is is so soft that it got squashed. I don't remember the circumstances, but it was indoors at room temperature. Now, I am reluctant to put it on, because I wind up with big chunks of it either on my face or falling on the floor.

on 11/10/2016 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I was ready to write off EOS until I tried these. The smooth spheres (even the visibly soft balms) are too waxy and not hydrating enough. But these sticks are fantastic. The price on these is pretty good. They just popped up in my area in a two pack for $6CDN. I've tried the vanilla bean and strawberry sorbet flavours and I really like both.

Texture: Much much more emollient than the smooth spheres. The smooth stick balm melts against my lips. The balm has a slightly slick, creamy texture. I don't have to run the balm all over my lips waiting for the balm to warm up and soften. This balm is on the thinner more lightweight side. I actually prefer thicker balms but I don't mind this one because of how creamy it is.

Moisture: Much much better than the spheres. When this lip balm wears off my lips still feel hydrated. They don't feel dry. Both the strawberry sorbet and vanilla bean stick had the same moisture factor.

Scent: They smell exactly like their respective sphere balms. The vanilla is a soft scent, that doesn't come across as fake or cloying. The strawberry sorbet stick smells like strawberry hard candies. They also have a sweet flavour if you end up licking your lips from the stevia extract.

Packaging: Sturdy, lipstick style swivel. I wish it had that velvety plastic the spheres have but they get dirty easily. EOS does that unique and minimal design very well. Cap clicks closed and feels secure. Nice and slim so I can carry the lip balm in my pockets.

Likes:
1. Ingredient list
2. Moisture
3. Flavour
5. Creamy texture

Dislikes:
1. Texture could be thicker

I'm glad EOS started to make these smooth sticks easily available and I hope they make new flavours and limited edition flavours of these smooth sticks because they're very nice!

Great formula. Their spheres are so drying and just overall horrible. This stick has an amazing texture and just glides on your lips (reminds me of Fresh's Sugar). Very hydrating as well.

on 11/20/2016 11:14:00 PM

This may replace Burts Bees vanilla bean lip balm as my new favourite. It doesn't have as strong a scent or flavour but it does have a sweet subtle scent, and it's creamy, smooth, soothing, healing, and leaves lips looking and feeling moist. The texture is very soft and it glides really well. It's not an overly thick or thin formula-its just perfect. Also quite inexpensive as they sell these in 2 packs (got mine for $6.99 CDN). I like the eos spheres, I know they get mixed reviews but they suffice for me and I always keep one in my ever growing rotation of lip balms, but I like to keep them at home since they're so crazy bulky. In any case I find these sticks more hydrating and better for on the go. Need backups of these!

on 9/28/2013 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Packaging is great. Vanilla is my favorite. The reviews were raving great great. I tried it, but it didn't work for me.

I have extremely sensitive lips. I've tried so many different lip balms and moisturizers, at the moment I'm using good old Vaseline - but even that sometimes irritates my lips. They become flaky, blistery, red and itchy when they go into that hyperallergenic period. I had high hopes for eos, but it was no different. So, for me, this product is awful and I will never repurchase. I gave it to my sister, and she uses it daily. The only feedback I got when I asked how it was went something like "it's just lip balm".

I would've rated it 1, but I'm sure some of you will love this, so I'm giving it 2. Although, honestly, I think that if this lip balm works for you, just about ANYTHING will do. It feels good and smells nice, but it's no magic.

This is amazing. It moisturizes and doesn't have a waxy nor heavy feeling
It is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!