eos eos Smooth Stick - Vanilla Bean

eos eos Smooth Stick - Vanilla Bean

3.0

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*.

on 11/28/2014 6:21:00 PM

This smells great, not artificial or nauseating the way some vanilla body care products can smell. Unfortunately, mine is is so soft that it got squashed. I don't remember the circumstances, but it was indoors at room temperature. Now, I am reluctant to put it on, because I wind up with big chunks of it either on my face or falling on the floor.

on 9/28/2013 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Packaging is great. Vanilla is my favorite. The reviews were raving great great. I tried it, but it didn't work for me.

I have extremely sensitive lips. I've tried so many different lip balms and moisturizers, at the moment I'm using good old Vaseline - but even that sometimes irritates my lips. They become flaky, blistery, red and itchy when they go into that hyperallergenic period. I had high hopes for eos, but it was no different. So, for me, this product is awful and I will never repurchase. I gave it to my sister, and she uses it daily. The only feedback I got when I asked how it was went something like "it's just lip balm".

I would've rated it 1, but I'm sure some of you will love this, so I'm giving it 2. Although, honestly, I think that if this lip balm works for you, just about ANYTHING will do. It feels good and smells nice, but it's no magic.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

This is amazing. It moisturizes and doesn't have a waxy nor heavy feeling
It is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!