Lancome Rouge Magnetic in Truly

No Image

on 4/26/2006 1:05:00 PM

I've been wearing this color for a few years..it's a matte, milky, dusty rose that on my heavily pigmented lips looks natural. I have a hard time achieving the nude lip look as anything with a red/orange base looks unnatural and weird on me. This color blends in with the deep reddish brown color of my lips, hence giving me the nude lip look.

on 4/16/2006 6:00:00 PM

I just received this lipstick in a swap. This is truly gorgeous color. Light dusty mauve, very soft, cool shade. Not pink, not purple. Just a little deeper and darker than my lips. Perfect and sophisticated color. Lasts long on my lips. FYI: I'm LLL with blonde hair and blue eyes. Fair skin, medium pigmented lips. Warm, nude/orangey colors aren't for me.

on 9/29/2004 11:41:00 AM

Got this a while ago with a gwp. I agree with the reviews below that it does look great in the tube, but on me (FFF LOLA) it looked more pink than mauve. Good texture though.

on 1/19/2003 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color looked great in the tube but just was not my shade. Probally would work a whole lot more for you blonde ladies out there.

I like this colour. Its your typical neutral mauve brown. I think that it has been discontinued in Canada, in favour of the Rouge Attraction line.

on 10/20/2002 11:10:00 PM

This is pretty much a *perfect* shade of medium mauve. Nice creamy texture, lips look moist, and lipstick lasts pretty well. The taste isn't bad, but not very good either.