Maybelline Eye Studio Master Duo 2-in-1 Glossy Liquid Liner - Violet Luster

No Image

1.7

on 5/12/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Violet luster is a pale,shiny lavender eye liner. It's watery and kinda sheer. But,after a couple coats,it becomes a bit darker. When it sets,its sticky. When dry,it becomes smoother. Beeing too pale to use on my eye lids,i use it at the bottom of my eye lashes.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So upset I bought this, even if it wasn't more than $10. It was just a mess. I don't know how to describe it. It came out streaky, and beyond shiny (not in a good way). It's difficult to use as well, and I'm no amatuer. I tossed it after 1 use.

on 2/4/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Do not be fooled by the picture on the product! In reality, it looks just like another reviewer said... it's a light lavendar water color. This is EXTREMELY watery to the point that I had to grab a Q-tip to keep it from running into my eyelashes and becoming glued together.

I'm also perpetually late, so this liner was very inconvenient b/c you have to line and re-line. I always wing out my liner and the wing didn't stay put because as this liner dried, it feels as though it had shrink-wrapped on my skin. Now it feels as though I have tape on my eyelid! I don't like to feel my eye makeup. So in summary, the color & consistency are awful.

The only good thing about this product was the wand. If the formula was decent, it would have made drawing the line effortless. I would not purchase this product again and in fact I plan to return it. I'd feel like a jerk giving it to someone else to try!