Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Isocetyl stearate, diisopropyl adipate, isostearyl neopentantoate, polyethylene, ethylhexyl isononoate, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera canauba/cire de carnauba, mica, tocopheryl acetate, ceramide 1, ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, isopropyl

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Does anyone else out there have a problem with their powder blush disappearing soon after application? No matter how pigmented the blush I've always had this problem, but as my skin became drier the more frustrated I got and thought maybe it was time to switch to a cream blush. It was a toss up between this one and Clarins. Clarins has a beautiful product as well, it feels like a dream actually but the shade Nectar by Elizabeth Arden won me over. It is a gorgeous neutral toned peachy pink (and I really dislike peach blush) that gives a real healthy flush to the skin but without looking powdery or shimmery. It feels like powder on the skin but is full of hydrating ingredients that are good for your skin like ceramides, vitamins A, C and E, that give you a natural glow.

It's so easy to apply too. I rub my finger on the cream blush, put 3 dots on my cheek bone and then rub the dots in circular motions along my cheek bone to blend. It lasts so much longer than powder blushes and never looks patchy on the skin. I love how small and compact the packaging is but I don't like how it feels like cheap plastic. Fortunately I do not carry this with me, it stays home with the rest of my makeup as I prefer to purchase products that do not require a touch up throughout the day. The only items I carry with me are lip products.

If you are finding your skin dry I would highly recommend giving this a try.

on 9/13/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this cream blush in nectar, and it's just gorgeous. It melts right into your skin and looks super natural. A little concealer, some mascara and lip gloss and I'm done. It's a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would definitely repurchase this. I might try the pink shade next time.

Popular Blush Products