Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Filtered by skin type : Other
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

4.5

Isocetyl stearate, diisopropyl adipate, isostearyl neopentantoate, polyethylene, ethylhexyl isononoate, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera canauba/cire de carnauba, mica, tocopheryl acetate, ceramide 1, ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, isopropyl

on 9/22/2018 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I have decided to change my low rating of this product. I was not using it right being one of my first cream blushs. I was rubbing and not dabbing and I was not using enough. Now it stays on great and I love it. You don’t need to set this with any powder but if you don’t like it dewy them set it with a sheer powder blush of same colour. My apologies Arden. My bad!!!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I have bought this cream blush in Pink, and love it! This adds a realistic flush to my cheeks that powder blush does not always achieve on my 30 something skin. I can just add a little concealer, mascara, and some lipstick for a easy low-maintenance look and head out! It's kind of pricey for a product that's less than 3 grams ($24), but I am happy I purchased it.

Popular Blush Products