Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Isocetyl stearate, diisopropyl adipate, isostearyl neopentantoate, polyethylene, ethylhexyl isononoate, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera canauba/cire de carnauba, mica, tocopheryl acetate, ceramide 1, ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, isopropyl

I really loved this product. It’s expensive but it has good staying power and it is easy to apply. I found building up the level of colour I desired simple and uncomplicated. Good for: -Girls who want a cream blush. -Girls who dislike reapplying make-up (the ‘no-fuss’ types, like me). -Girls who are not exactly gifted when it comes to applying make-up and struggle to build up the correct amount of colour. Reconsider if: -You prefer powder blush. -You are on a budget. -You’d prefer to spend less money, even if it means you need to apply your makeup more often.

on 3/16/2017 7:52:00 AM

I may just have found my HG cream blush, for my NC20 combo skin, after disappointing experiences with Bobbi Brown (poor staying power), Revlon (ditto), Mac's Brit Wit ( pulled peach on me & didn't last either), Honest Beauty (good product but I couldn't find a color that looked natural on me).

I bought the Elizabeth Arden in Plum, which looks dark in the pan but glides on sheer and buildable. I use my fingers to blend for a very natural-looking wash of color – and it lasts all day! Only downside is the packaging, which, though compact and travel-friendly, is also kind of flimsy and fiddly (and dated-looking). But that's not a deal breaker for me. Love this stuff, and highly recommend it for anyone in the market for cream blush.

on 9/13/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this cream blush in nectar, and it's just gorgeous. It melts right into your skin and looks super natural. A little concealer, some mascara and lip gloss and I'm done. It's a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would definitely repurchase this. I might try the pink shade next time.

on 2/25/2013 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is an amazing cream blush, so easy to apply and it melts into the skin with a subtle glow and slight sheen natural finish. Thoroughly recommend. Have got the nectar shade which looks really natural and am also going to purchase the pink one!

Popular Blush Products