Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

4.9

Isocetyl stearate, diisopropyl adipate, isostearyl neopentantoate, polyethylene, ethylhexyl isononoate, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera canauba/cire de carnauba, mica, tocopheryl acetate, ceramide 1, ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, isopropyl

on 3/16/2017 7:52:00 AM

I may just have found my HG cream blush, for my NC20 combo skin, after disappointing experiences with Bobbi Brown (poor staying power), Revlon (ditto), Mac's Brit Wit ( pulled peach on me & didn't last either), Honest Beauty (good product but I couldn't find a color that looked natural on me).

I bought the Elizabeth Arden in Plum, which looks dark in the pan but glides on sheer and buildable. I use my fingers to blend for a very natural-looking wash of color – and it lasts all day! Only downside is the packaging, which, though compact and travel-friendly, is also kind of flimsy and fiddly (and dated-looking). But that's not a deal breaker for me. Love this stuff, and highly recommend it for anyone in the market for cream blush.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does anyone else out there have a problem with their powder blush disappearing soon after application? No matter how pigmented the blush I've always had this problem, but as my skin became drier the more frustrated I got and thought maybe it was time to switch to a cream blush. It was a toss up between this one and Clarins. Clarins has a beautiful product as well, it feels like a dream actually but the shade Nectar by Elizabeth Arden won me over. It is a gorgeous neutral toned peachy pink (and I really dislike peach blush) that gives a real healthy flush to the skin but without looking powdery or shimmery. It feels like powder on the skin but is full of hydrating ingredients that are good for your skin like ceramides, vitamins A, C and E, that give you a natural glow.

It's so easy to apply too. I rub my finger on the cream blush, put 3 dots on my cheek bone and then rub the dots in circular motions along my cheek bone to blend. It lasts so much longer than powder blushes and never looks patchy on the skin. I love how small and compact the packaging is but I don't like how it feels like cheap plastic. Fortunately I do not carry this with me, it stays home with the rest of my makeup as I prefer to purchase products that do not require a touch up throughout the day. The only items I carry with me are lip products.

If you are finding your skin dry I would highly recommend giving this a try.

on 3/13/2016 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Have this in Nectar. Really like this color for my skin tone. It looks very natural and is sort of a nice neutral that brightens up the complexion without looking too reddish or pink. Really like the peachy pink tone.

on 5/21/2016 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this in the shade Nectar and it's perfect for my coloring. I'm kind of a blush junkie/always on the hunt for that just right shade and it's a struggle. My skin tone is a very fair but neutral shade with pink undertones and blushes can be a bit of a minefield for me. Most are either waaaaay too pink or waaaaay too orange, but what I really need is a peachy pink that has a Goldilocks ratio of both, but definitely leaning more peach. I have KILLED myself for HOURS in Ulta maaaany times trying to find that color. While I still may buy Bare Minerals Ready Blush in The Aphrodisiac after this blush is used up, I really do love this cream blush and the color. If you've struggled like I have to find that just right peachy-pinky shade, this might be where your search ends. It's a very fresh, healthy-looking neutral apricot/pink shade that I would image could work for a variety of skintones.

I do recommend applying with fingertips, I've tried a stipple brush and it seems to blend out the product too much, too quickly so you end up layering on more than you would want to. If you use your fingers you can apply exactly the right amount and keep that pop of color/flushed look concentrated on the apples of your cheeks and it's a very pretty effect. Also, the texture is FANTASTIC for just using your fingertips---not greasy at all and blends so easily. I do use a setting spray (L'Oreal's Infallible) so I think that helps with staying power for me. I have combo oily skin so blushes, especially cream ones, have a habit of disappearing fast on me. I find that when applied in the following order: primer + foundation + powder + blush and then following up with a setting spray keeps it staying put just about all day. I know it sounds like a lot of steps, but it's really not that bad. Best high end cream blush for finish and texture that I've ever tried! Love!

on 3/5/2014 1:26:00 AM

Love this product it's a must for the hand bag great for a blush touch up love it

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a great creme blush, I have it in the colour "pink" and I love it. Lasts forever and very pigmented. I'm running low now and I slightly panic. It's a small container and goes in even the smallest purse and blends easily, so really good for bringing on a night out or to a party.

on 9/25/2013 8:53:00 AM

This is the best cream blush I have found. Better than Revlon's (that one was a bit too powdery for my taste), better than Mally's (less pigment which means that it's easier to apply and you don't have to worry about putting on too much.)

The color Nectar is a gorgeous light pink with a hint of nude, no shimmer or glitter, which perfectly suits my pale NC10-15 skin. I am moving away from powder blush just because I think that cream blush can look more natural. It goes on so silkily and without turning blotchy and still manages to look like a natural flush. It doesn't look greasy (like Mally's sometimes can) but instead has a satin finish. This is perfect. Packaging is also quite cute too. Will definitely repurchase this color.

on 2/14/2014 12:44:00 PM

This is a lovely blush. Dries to a subtle satin sheen,truly remarkable.Blends well and stays put.Not at all greasy ,something which has steered me away from cream blushes, I normally use powder.Cream can be more flattering on mature skins though (I'm 57) which is why I gave this a try . I wasn't disappointed.Yes , it's pricey but a little goes a long way . There isn't much choice of colours but the ones available are lovely. I have it in pink.Also available in honey , nectar and plum. Great blush.

on 9/13/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this cream blush in nectar, and it's just gorgeous. It melts right into your skin and looks super natural. A little concealer, some mascara and lipgloss and I'm done. It's a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would definately repurchase this.

Edit: I recently colored my hair red. This cream blush in nectar really looks great with red hair. I just wanted to put that out there because it can be hard to find blush that doesn't clash with fiery tresses.

on 2/25/2013 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is an amazing cream blush, so easy to apply and it melts into the skin with a subtle glow and slight sheen natural finish. Thoroughly recommend. Have got the nectar shade which looks really natural and am also going to purchase the pink one!

Popular Blush Products