Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Isocetyl stearate, diisopropyl adipate, isostearyl neopentantoate, polyethylene, ethylhexyl isononoate, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera canauba/cire de carnauba, mica, tocopheryl acetate, ceramide 1, ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, isopropyl

on 3/16/2017 7:52:00 AM

I may just have found my HG cream blush, for my NC20 combo skin, after disappointing experiences with Bobbi Brown (poor staying power), Revlon (ditto), Mac's Brit Wit ( pulled peach on me & didn't last either), Honest Beauty (good product but I couldn't find a color that looked natural on me).

I bought the Elizabeth Arden in Plum, which looks dark in the pan but glides on sheer and buildable. I use my fingers to blend for a very natural-looking wash of color – and it lasts all day! Only downside is the packaging, which, though compact and travel-friendly, is also kind of flimsy and fiddly (and dated-looking). But that's not a deal breaker for me. Love this stuff, and highly recommend it for anyone in the market for cream blush.

on 2/14/2014 12:44:00 PM

This is a lovely blush. Dries to a subtle satin sheen,truly remarkable.Blends well and stays put.Not at all greasy ,something which has steered me away from cream blushes, I normally use powder.Cream can be more flattering on mature skins though (I'm 57) which is why I gave this a try . I wasn't disappointed.Yes , it's pricey but a little goes a long way . There isn't much choice of colours but the ones available are lovely. I have it in pink.Also available in honey , nectar and plum. Great blush.

Popular Blush Products