CHANEL Raffinement

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CHANEL Raffinement

1 review

on 1/22/2013 5:34:00 PM

Regardless of the debated "true tones" others see in this essentially neutral brown based quad, it has to be tried on to be fully appreciated. I have the darkest brown eyes and typically go for neutral shades and expected this to be a great quad since all the colors looked great together in the case but when I tried them on yesterday for the first time, I was really very impressed. This will be my every day-go-to-quad from now on. Life is too short to wear anything else at this point, and I've pretty much tried everything. I plan to buy another one this week even though it's not LE I NEVER want to be withut this. It looks THAT good on me, and I don't usually spend close to 60.00 on shadows often since it's usually not warranted.

The textures are exquisitely smooth and silky. Incredibly blendable. Sumptuous even. I found myself looking at my eye makeup many times yesterday trying to pinpoint exactly what makes these colors so gorgeous. I am still speechless in that regard but trust me, this is a superlative product. It's got something truly unique and special. I can't imagine it not working for anyone actually. Run to the nearest Chanel counter sans eye makeup and try this but be sure to check it in natural light as well. I think you'll love it too.

By way of background, I've been "collecting" high end makeup for decades and have all the most popular palettes etc. This one is in a class of its own.