SinfulColors Captivate Me

No Image

2.0

1 review

I own 3 of the sinful magnetic polishes polar opposites, captivate me, and whatever the green one is i lost my sticker so i dont have the name. I have worn the green i have to say it is my favorite, ive swatched polar opposites wore it for a day and a half and loved it but had to change my polish for an event, and captivate me while i love the color i dont love the formula.

I havent even had it on a day and i kind of want to take it off. Once i started applying it i didnt even bother to go through the step of adding the magnetic effect. My main dislike about this polish is that it applies very grainy. Its not bubbles i rubbed a dab of polish between my fingers and got a sandy grit. Neither of my two others have this so i may just have a dud.

My second dislike is that it applies rather gummy textured and streaky again i did not have these issues with the other two. To give it a positive point i do enjoy the slight scattered holo effect but this isnt one i would suggest from the line.

Doubt i'll have this on long enough to speak to wear but the green wore 4 days and i am hard on my nails and picky about chips. I use a base coat on all nails and top coat only on the ones that dont have a design.

Popular Polishes