Toni & Guy Casual - Sea Salt Texturising Spray

Toni & Guy Casual - Sea Salt Texturising Spray

3.4

on 3/14/2017 9:47:00 AM

This is the only sea salt spray besides bumble and bumble's Surf Spray that I like. Not too heavy for my super fine curly hair, but adds a little definition to my curls on frizzy days. Also doesn't hurt that hubby loves the way it smells!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I`ve only used it on my front bangs(fringe?).haven`t tried on the rest of my hair yet. so for i am very content with the results.for my bangs i can creat effortless whispy looking bangs.i can tame my cowlicks with it too. it is not like hair sprays or make my bangs crunchy,hard or hay like.very natural and airy looking bangs.my hair is straight and thick btw.so i don't need a straightener. just a few spray is enough for me.a little goes a long way.i bought travel size 75ml bottle.it looks like it will be long lasting.i travel a lot and i can take it anytime i`m on the go. it smells very beachy/summery.it reminds me lush dirty`s scent.i will probably buy it again. maybe i will try another brands.so far it won my heart

on 10/30/2016 10:49:00 AM

This does a slightly better job than John Frieda's version. I have slightly wavy hair which is straight at the crown and wavy about 1/3 way down in a reverse bob, color treated.

The spray comes out a bit too narrow for my liking (JF is perfect spraying mist), but this stuff is a bit stronger as in brings out and holds my waves a bit more.

I am continuing to experiment to find just the right version, but I will probably continue to re-purchase this until I find my HG.

on 10/13/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've tried numerous sea salt products, but this is the only one that works on my hair!

I have fine, straight, medium length hair that only plays ball when hairdressers have a go at it. I've longed for waves/curls that last and finally I've achieved it!

An added bonus is the gorgeous smell.

on 9/30/2014 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ipsy strikes again, insisting I need beachy waves. I do not need beachy waves and that's a good thing because if I'd had my little heart set on beachy waves, this would have been a huge disappointment. I may as well have sprayed water alone on my hair. I will continue to resist Ipsy's insistence that I look better with beachy waves. Stay strong, sisters.

on 9/27/2014 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this product in a gift bag and was excited to finally try a sea salt spray. It smells delicious and fresh, a pleasure to use. But makes my hair just look...messy. My hair is thick, long and straight. I've used the spray on it while straight, and after waving/loosely curling it. In both cases it looked exactly like what it is: like I'd sprayed something wet/sticky into my hair and it caught some bits more than others. The results been little stuck together clumps, even if I spray from a distance to spread the product more evenly. Maybe the sea salt thing isn't for me. It does smell amazing though!

I've never written a review before but this product is so amazing I just have to let everyone know. My hair began falling out 2 years ago after the birth of my son due to a thyroid issue. Prior to this I've always had extremely thick, healthy hair. After spending hundreds of dollars on different products trying to restore the body and fullness that my hair once possessed, I finally found this texturizing spray. Its not sticky or hairspray-like at all, and yet it gives my hair the body it used to have without damaging it. It smells really good too! I am so happy I found this product and I highly recommend it to everyone, especially those with thin hair.

on 6/23/2014 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Very disappointed considering the fact that I spent more than 10 euro for this. It really doesn't do anything to enhance the texture of my hair and worse, it made them feel greasy and heavy--which I absolutely hate. Too bad I can't swap or resell this because it's a liquid...

on 6/8/2014 8:44:00 PM

I really like this spray, when I don't have time to dry and straighten my hair I spray this on and let it dry naturally. It gives my hair volume, some waviness and a beachy look. The only thing I would say is that it doesn't make my hair THAT wavy, but my hair is really straight naturally and I didn't expect it to make my hair look naturally wavy.

on 5/23/2014 10:02:00 AM

I love using this spray in the summertime! It has a nice fresh scent, I use it for beachy waves and to add a little volume when I need it :))

Popular Styling Products