2.9

$27.00 on Macy's
Shop Now

Reviews

5 years ago

This toner is amazing! It evens out my skin tone and makes my face feel even more clean after a face wash. I use it after face wash and before my moisturizer: I wash my face with the Aveeno foaming cleanser and after I have patted everything dry, I apply this all over my face with a cotton pad - then I use the Body Shop Vitamin E facial oil followed by the Clinique Moisture Surge Intense moisturizer. My skin looks like it has foundation on, and I have only been using this for about two weeks now! I would not say it is a miracle for acne, but I have noticed it shrunk most of mine in size. It stung for the first few applications, nothing too unbearable. This has become a staple in my skin care regime.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

never repurchase. I guess this is just too drying for my skin

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

got this as a gift or christmas and i seriously wanted to die after using it. i have sensitive skin and it BURNED my face and left RED BLOTCHY PEELING DRY SPOTS around my forehead, mouth and nose. I was disgusted and horrified !!! it took a MONTH to clear up my face after using healing moisturizers and masks and i was so embarassed to leave my house. when i applied makeup over it all the dry flakes sticked up and were very noticeable i seriously wanted to hide in my house and not leave until it got better. |Iused it once and seriously wish i could have gottena refund

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I'm so surprised this product only has a 2.9 rating it's SO GOOD. My skins pretty sensitive and I've had pretty bad experiences with toners/exfoliators so I was pretty hesitant about trying this but boy am I glad I did! I heard Amber rose raving about their products in an interview and had to try it b/c her skin is amazing. My skin has never been this clear or radiant before! I use this paired with the anti-blemish wash (inconjunction with the clarisonic) and the dramatically different moisturiser. Works a treat! I get compliments on my skin all the time now :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

5 years ago

Such a waste!! Im very upset when i tried out this for about two weeks and i get break out,my face become very dry.i cant return this thing and probably i will use it on my legs or arms as exfoliating lotion.this contains bunch of alcohol, i dont like using it, feels like i use alcohol on my face.this rly not for me.currently im using caudile mosturizing toner which is much better for me i think. I need time to recover from this break out,this toner a big no no for me!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

I got the Clinique 3 Step system for my dry combination skin and got this as part of the routine. I did not use this every night and day as I was instructed to do because this felt very harmful to the skin! I used it every 3 days for a three week period of time. If you haven't noticed by the acid strong smell of it, this product is just a huge concoction of many alcohols that yes, “exfoliate&quot; your skin, but strip it of all its natural sebum and dead cell protection. My oily face turned greasy to over compensate the protection this toner took from it. The Clinique moisturizer did sink into the skin “better&quot; after using this, but it was just because this left my skin basically raw after using it! And I only swiped the damp cotton ball once on my face never going over the same area twice! After using this my skin freaked out! It started developing an array of pimples all over my forehead, cheek and chin area. Which had never even happened to me before! This is like applying paint remover on your face! I stopped using the toner altogether and my face started getting acne scars and healing. My face now is clear and okay as always. Since my mom has such dry aged skin I gave it to her and it helps her with her moisturizer. She quite enjoys it. As for me I'd say the only things worth keeping are the mild soap and the moisturizer from the 3 step system. I prefer toners that have very low alcohol content and tend to be gentle with the skin. I really suggest you dont shed your money on this Clinique worthless product. There are so many better toners out there!!! UPDATE!!!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO WASTE THIS PRODUCT I THINK I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO MAKE IT LESS HORRIBLE FOR THE SKIN. TRANSFER ONE PART (30 ml) OF THIS INTO ANOTHER SATINIZED BOTTLE AND ADD IN 4 PARTS (120 ml) OF PURE DISTILLED WATER AND SHAKE VERY WELL. THIS WILL DILUTE THE INGREDIENTS SO MUCH THAT IT WILL HELP CLEAN THE SKIN WITHOUT IT BEING HELL FOR YOUR EPIDERMIS. ALSO, IF YOU KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE IT WILL MAKE A VERY REFRESHING TONER. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EqtoHUVWO5Y"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EqtoHUVWO5Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (399 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

People are slating this product by saying it gave them breakouts. this product is a cleanser therefore it purifies your pores and gets all the dirt out of the system. when i first used this i was horrified at how many spots were appearing at random places but i stuck with it. A week after they were healing. 1 month on and i haven't had a single spot to deal with :). Give it a chance.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I always return to this product other toners I use are the Bobbi Brown Toner, and Dr. Haushka and Eskinol. This is great I use a oil cleanser to remove my makeup a gentle foaming cleanser like Clarins shea etc and follow with this. I know someone people say it stings and burns but how many times do you go over your face with the cotton I swipe once or twice in the same area.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Other

5 years ago

Don't waste your money on this alcohol toner. I wiil sure ruined your skin!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

6 years ago

** NOTE: My skin is soft and all, but VERY oily. ** This stung when I applied it, but the results were great (for me). It really exfoliated my dry patches and left my skin silky and radiant.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm