Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2

Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2

2.9

Water, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel), Menthol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Trehalose, Soudium Hyaluronate, Butyene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), EXT. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 11/12/2017 7:07:00 AM

Clinique’ clarifying lotions are the junk food of cosmetic industry. Period

Best toner

on 9/25/2017 11:21:00 PM

I feel like this is the little skin secret i just discovered. It's so great for my skin. Since I started using it I never break out. Mind you I didn't have bad skin but now I never break out. It's amazing! I never finish any makeup/beauty product and I finished this. Just bought the super large bottle.

This product feels way too strong and my skin feels dryer than ever after using this. Also, the smell is way too much for me (I can almost taste it when I put it on my skin) and I'm not usually sensitive to smell. I can't say if it yields long term results because I only could stand to use it once. Too strong for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Kind of a strange product. It smells super strong. Dont use this before heading out the door in winter because it will feel like your face is freezing. The pepermint oil (?) in this is too much.

i once went to the department store and wanted to get the three step system products, which are the facial cleanser, toner and moisturiser. i love the facial cleanser and the moisturizer, but not this one.
first, the smell is really pungent, it smells like alcohol very much. the strong smell is one thing i can not stand. moreover, talking about the packaging, of course we have to use cotton pad to apply this toner, but the mouth of the bottle is just too big, so we can accidentally spill it or put too much on our cotton pad.
Then, since my skin is combination, i felt like the toner is very drying and irritating towards my skin. it has that stinging sensation that bothers me very much.
I still have so much products left that I gave it to someone else. Not gonna purchase this anymore.

on 9/24/2016 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm a Clinique user (I try to use most of their products) I've used this toner for 10 years now. Stopped for 2 years while I was overseas but came back to again. I have combination to oily skin. I use 2 in winter and 3 in summer. I can't comment on the effects of this for dry skin but for oily skin it's the best! You need to use it continuously morning and night and follow up with a good moisturiser. I use the 3 step system which is the best. It does have alcohol in it but it does the job. It clears the skin really well.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I've been using this product for a short while, and I'd say it does exactly what it is meant to do. This product cleanses my pores very well, and had reduced quite an amount of acne. However, it had caused irritation around my eyes area. Now, I know that you should not apply toner around your eyes area, as toner contains harsher chemical and substances that might damage your eyes' skin tissue, but it's inevitable for me to wipe higher. This caused my eyes to swell, and got irritated. Additionally, I would not suggest this toner to someone with sensitive skin, because this does sting, a little. But somehow it satisfies me to smell alcohol and to feel the burn after I wipe the toner around my acne area, because this proves that it ACTUALLY does something. However, if you can prevent the eye-area-issue, I do suggest this product. PLEASE USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DETERMINATION, because your skin type might differ from mine. Xoxo, good luck guys!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

it's not a bad toner, per se - i had used this before, then went back to it when i finally realized i had dry-combo skin. but it is an astringent toner before anything else, so there is a definite burn. i do like this, but i'm not sure if i'll go back to it soon. i know it's reliable and it's something i'll go back to using at some point, but i don't know if it'll be anytime soon.

I have oily and acne-prone skin but I would never use anything as harsh as this toner on my face. Luckily I got only a sample of this product because I would never buy it myself. It smells like pure alcohol, no skin type deserves to be treated this way. This toner will make more harm than good.