Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2

Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2
Clarifying Lotion #2

2.9

Water, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel), Menthol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Trehalose, Soudium Hyaluronate, Butyene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), EXT. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 12/26/2017 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is an excellent exfoliater. I believe it is gentle if a small amount is applied with a light hand. A heavy application could be causing the burning that other reviewers are experiencing. This part of the 3 step is essential to getting that clean feeling, and I swear leaves me with a glow. Plus it lasts a really long time. Type 2 is the perfect option for my combination skin, as even though I am oily, the type 3 leaves my skin overly dry. This clarifying lotion has been brilliant in helping me achieve a well balanced skin!

on 12/14/2017 2:03:00 PM

I have never actually bought this toner before I have this in the sample try me sizes from bonuses & recently a relative gave me some more Bc she didn't want them!
I don't hink 💭 this is a good toner to be using Bc it has so much alcohol in it & stupid menthol which irritates the skin! I personally have a very oily skin type & have only used this toner occasionally to clean up my t zone in between washings & during the day especially in the summer time! I don't think this stuff actually exfoliates anything Bc I has no salicyclic acid in it!
& I love ❤️ the commentary from a reviewer who said Clinique toners are like junk food! LOL!

on 12/11/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My skin is very oily and prone to looking quite lifeless but after using this lotion my skin texture improved a great deal. My skin now looks a lot clearer and more radiant than before. The price is quite expensive yet the bottle is fairly large so its not that bad. Personally i think this is a great product!

on 11/28/2017 1:09:00 PM

It looks so pretty but don't be fooled! This stuff is strong. As soon as I applied it I felt this burning/stinging sensation, and I have an allergic patch that looks like a breakout. I don't usually have sensitive skin, but this stuff smells and feels like paint stripper.

on 11/12/2017 7:07:00 AM

Clinique’ clarifying lotions are the junk food of cosmetic industry. Period

Best toner

on 9/25/2017 11:21:00 PM

I feel like this is the little skin secret i just discovered. It's so great for my skin. Since I started using it I never break out. Mind you I didn't have bad skin but now I never break out. It's amazing! I never finish any makeup/beauty product and I finished this. Just bought the super large bottle.

This product feels way too strong and my skin feels dryer than ever after using this. Also, the smell is way too much for me (I can almost taste it when I put it on my skin) and I'm not usually sensitive to smell. I can't say if it yields long term results because I only could stand to use it once. Too strong for me.

i once went to the department store and wanted to get the three step system products, which are the facial cleanser, toner and moisturiser. i love the facial cleanser and the moisturizer, but not this one.
first, the smell is really pungent, it smells like alcohol very much. the strong smell is one thing i can not stand. moreover, talking about the packaging, of course we have to use cotton pad to apply this toner, but the mouth of the bottle is just too big, so we can accidentally spill it or put too much on our cotton pad.
Then, since my skin is combination, i felt like the toner is very drying and irritating towards my skin. it has that stinging sensation that bothers me very much.
I still have so much products left that I gave it to someone else. Not gonna purchase this anymore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Kind of a strange product. It smells super strong. Dont use this before heading out the door in winter because it will feel like your face is freezing. The pepermint oil (?) in this is too much.