LORAC Lips With Benefits

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LORAC Lips With Benefits
Lips With Benefits

on 11/2/2013 5:30:00 AM

This is one of my all-time favorite lippies. I love this product so much and never want to be without. I love that it is more like a liquid lipstick that applies like a gloss but has the color and opaqueness of a lipstick. I have purchased all the colors, even found some different colors on HSN, as well as some that are only available in kits.

I have to say that "Chuck" is my main man! I have numerous tubes all over the place (vanity, purse, desk drawer, etc) so that I always have him within reach! He is peachy nude in color and such a complimentary color for all skins shades and undertones. The smell of the product is sort of like buttercream icing and the product doesn't have any taste that I can detect. Such a wonderful product, I hope she never discontinues.

"Alex" is another favorite, he is a pinkish nude color that again is complimentary to any skin tone

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm in love w/Lorac and I'm definitely in love w/this lipgloss! I bought a set from Hsn.com that came w/the color "Josh" in it. It's a beautiful pale pink(almost like a Barbie pink) color, it's one of the most beautiful pink colors I've ever owned! I'm a blonde, so all I really wear are pinks & nudes. I have thousands of pink glosses and lipsticks but this color stands all on its own & takes the cake! It's just gorgeous. It's a great formula, great quality, great pigmentation, absolutely no stickiness, and I love the design and packaging! Wears for quite awhile too. I just found my new HG lipgloss & it's by Lorac!!! <3 I'm borderline obsessed! Please always make this color, it's amazing!

on 3/27/2013 1:30:00 AM

This is hands down the BEST lipgloss I've ever tried! It's light on the lips, you can barely feel it. Very comfertable! It's hard to tell what color your going to get though just by looking at it in the packaging. But the color is HIGHLY pigmented! It has micro shimmers in it that make your lips look extra glossy && full. Lasts on my lips for about 3-4 hours , so very good staying power! On top of that, the packaging is veeerryyy luxurious. I have it in the color "Christian" , limited edition color that you can only get with the mint edition collection from ulta. I want to buy every color!! It is pricy, but TOTALLY worth it!!!!! No conplaints, idk why I never hear any hype about this product!? Anyways, when I get a couple bucks, I will deffinatly be taking a trip to the mall to grab a couple more! :D