LORAC Lips With Benefits

LORAC Lips With Benefits
Lips With Benefits

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my first lipgloss that I bought from LORAC. I bought it to put on top of the Nude Scene lipstick.
Not only is it a great nude lipgloss, it's hydrating and doesn't dry out my lips. It's super glossy and lasts a pretty good amount of time. It looks great by itself as well as on top of lipstick.
I bought it on sale for $10. The regular price is $18, which is pricey. On the fence of whether or not I'll buy it again if it's not on sale.
But if you can afford it, definitely try it!

on 11/2/2013 5:30:00 AM

This is one of my all-time favorite lippies. I love this product so much and never want to be without. I love that it is more like a liquid lipstick that applies like a gloss but has the color and opaqueness of a lipstick. I have purchased all the colors, even found some different colors on HSN, as well as some that are only available in kits.

I have to say that "Chuck" is my main man! I have numerous tubes all over the place (vanity, purse, desk drawer, etc) so that I always have him within reach! He is peachy nude in color and such a complimentary color for all skins shades and undertones. The smell of the product is sort of like buttercream icing and the product doesn't have any taste that I can detect. Such a wonderful product, I hope she never discontinues.

"Alex" is another favorite, he is a pinkish nude color that again is complimentary to any skin tone

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm in love w/Lorac and I'm definitely in love w/this lipgloss! I bought a set from Hsn.com that came w/the color "Josh" in it. It's a beautiful pale pink(almost like a Barbie pink) color, it's one of the most beautiful pink colors I've ever owned! I'm a blonde, so all I really wear are pinks & nudes. I have thousands of pink glosses and lipsticks but this color stands all on its own & takes the cake! It's just gorgeous. It's a great formula, great quality, great pigmentation, absolutely no stickiness, and I love the design and packaging! Wears for quite awhile too. I just found my new HG lipgloss & it's by Lorac!!! <3 I'm borderline obsessed! Please always make this color, it's amazing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE Lorac products and this lip gloss is no different! I purchased the color "Ben", which is a shimmering peachy-pink color- that's beautiful on any skin tone and amazingly LONG lasting, much longer than any higher end lip gloss I've ever purchased. The staying power is pretty amazing! It keeps my lips smooth and moist, it's not drying like some glosses or lipsticks. I bought this during an Ulta "21 Days of Beauty" bargain at half-price, but I would definitely repurchase at regular price which is $18.

on 3/27/2013 1:30:00 AM

This is hands down the BEST lipgloss I've ever tried! It's light on the lips, you can barely feel it. Very comfertable! It's hard to tell what color your going to get though just by looking at it in the packaging. But the color is HIGHLY pigmented! It has micro shimmers in it that make your lips look extra glossy && full. Lasts on my lips for about 3-4 hours , so very good staying power! On top of that, the packaging is veeerryyy luxurious. I have it in the color "Christian" , limited edition color that you can only get with the mint edition collection from ulta. I want to buy every color!! It is pricy, but TOTALLY worth it!!!!! No conplaints, idk why I never hear any hype about this product!? Anyways, when I get a couple bucks, I will deffinatly be taking a trip to the mall to grab a couple more! :D