LORAC Lips With Benefits

Filtered by age: 30-35
LORAC Lips With Benefits
Lips With Benefits

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm in love w/Lorac and I'm definitely in love w/this lipgloss! I bought a set from Hsn.com that came w/the color "Josh" in it. It's a beautiful pale pink(almost like a Barbie pink) color, it's one of the most beautiful pink colors I've ever owned! I'm a blonde, so all I really wear are pinks & nudes. I have thousands of pink glosses and lipsticks but this color stands all on its own & takes the cake! It's just gorgeous. It's a great formula, great quality, great pigmentation, absolutely no stickiness, and I love the design and packaging! Wears for quite awhile too. I just found my new HG lipgloss & it's by Lorac!!! <3 I'm borderline obsessed! Please always make this color, it's amazing!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

UPDATE:
Ok, I have purchased a few of these, and they are not all equal.

The staying power is pretty good for a gloss, it's not sticky, but does really "stick" to your lips, so the staying power is pretty good for a gloss. It has a thicker feel and you know when you are wearing it.

Certain colors are better than others. I really like the Andy shade. It is more sheer in color, but gets really frosty if you try to pack it on.
I also have the "josh" color. The formula feels the same, but the giant glitter in it feels really gritty on your lips after the glossy part wears off. Most of the colors are quite sheer, otherwise they feel to thick on your lips.

I love the packaging, but it's just an OK product for me. I will dab a bit of it on over lipstick to add some shine or tone down a color. The smell is fine with me, don't love it or hate it.

Some shades are nicer than others. Certain colors have quite a bit of glitter in them. (not a fan of that)

Previous Review:
This was an impulse buy. The product packaging is fantastic, and the design of the product is amazing. (love the zig-zag appearance - I love how good it looks in my muji drawers - so pretty) The doe foot applicator is great.

I would say they have a slightly heavier feel on the lips, but I don't mind it. The staying power is AMAZING, the best I have ever found in a gloss. They have absolutely no sticky feel. I adore them so much, I tossed out all my other glosses, and bought more.

Although I prefer unscented, it is lightly scented, sort of vanilla/caramel-ish, but the scent fades away very quickly.

It is tricky to know exactly what color you are getting, since it looks different in the package than on the lips. Do some in-store swatches (or a google search) before purchase. They would benefit from a larger color range, since they really only have a few peaches and pinks.

Over time, the color does eventually mix, and the zig zag effect disappears.

These are on the pricey side, but will repurchase.