Burberry coral pink

4.7

on 4/20/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

No Staying Power Whatsoever!
This blush has a really pretty color, flattering, perfect. Doesn't sit on top of my skin like powder. However, it does not last through the evening! Perfect look, but you have to carry blush around with you to reapply. I don't have this problem with Nars blush. BTW I am dry, not oily, and my face doesn't eat makeup. Just this blush apparently. I am giving it three lippies because I still like the color and how it doesn't look powdery. From Burberry, I expect more staying power.

I love this blush. I think this is even better than nars orgasm and deep throat which I've using for a long time. It so pigmented so a little goes a long way hence this product will take forever to run out. The color is so nice on NC20 and it last the whole day with minimal to no touch up at all. The packaging is so luxurious. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. If you're in search for a new blush this one is definitely worth a try.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/7/2014 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE, my first burberry makeup!!! Looks great on NC 30 NC35 during summer months. Camera also loves it, capture and pop the cheeks well. GO BUY while it's still available. Burberry makeup is to die for. Good bye chanel, dior, mac (don't even compare), etc etc.

on 5/23/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! It will take me a lifetime to use this up as i use such a small amount.
This smooth matte hot pink blush is very pigmented.a little goes a long way even on my honey coloured nc35 skin. The colour looks like a bright pink in the pan but it is slightly warm coloured, you can see hydrangea pink is definatly the brighter cooler shade between the two.
The packing is the usual metallic checked case with mirror and brush (which is a good brush for touch ups)
I've invested in other burberry makeup, the bronzer, lipsticks and eyeshadows and ive not been dissapointed with anything.with burberry its worth trying the colours out rather than buying online.

The color is beautiful and the quality is great. It gives my cheeks a nice warm pink glow, perfect for spring. The pigmentation is quite heavy, but easily blendable. And I've been using Nars blushes for more then a decade, so I know how to work it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Has, of course, the wonderful Burberry texture. This one is very, very pigmented, much more than Blossom or Cameo. You really have to just put a smidge on. It is a pop of pink with a tiny bit of warmth in it. Kind of like a pink Blossom, but, again, more pigment. I love it as I don't like peach cheeks but this allows to get away with a warm eye or lip. The other one I have and love so much is Cameo, much less pop though.

Popular Blush Products