Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2014 3:12:00 PM

I love this product, at the moment I'm using it daily! It's so versatile and easy to work with. Although it's not as highly pigmented as I would like, I really can't moan considering it was under £5. Dampening the brush or just building it up overrides that problem anyway!

on 5/18/2013 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is my ultimate HG eyeshadow palette, the MUA Undressed palette is my favourite palette ever. It is a perfect dupe for the UD Naked palette and for £4 its so cheap! It has a brilliant range of colours and can be used for daytime wear and evening wear too. It has a range of shimmery and matte colours which can be used to create a great neutral eye or a smoky nightout look. The colours are pigmented, they have a little fallout but for £4 its neglible. MUA are one of my favourite brands at the moment, they have great products but this is by far the best. I buy this palette for all my friends and everyone so far has loved it too. For £4 I would reccomend this palette to anyone, go and try it. I have used mine everyday for the last 5 months and love it so much :)