Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Have both the Undressed and Heaven and Earth palette. They're not too dissimilar but great to have for a kit or for your eyeshadow collection. The shadows are pigmented and wear well with a primer. The packaging is fine but could be a bit more sturdy if being picky but for the price it's perfect. Both palettes are a collection of more neutral shades and would compliment a variety of skin tones. I can't say I use them all the time as I use my UD Basics a lot but I know they're there if I need them. Definitely recommend purchasing.

on 11/4/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I already own two UD Naked dupes (Naked 2 & Naked 3) by W7 (see my reviews for those) and I didn't have one for the original Naked 1 yet. At the time of purchasing this W7 didn't have a dupe for Naked 1 yet (they do now: W7 In the buff: Lightly toasted) so I bought this one instead. Lucky for me, it was 50% off at Kruidvat (a Dutch DS) so I paid a measly 3 euros for this little gem! This is just a too easy palette to use, you just can't mess up! The colours are gorgeous, and they are nicely pigmented. I'm not really handy with eyeshadow, so the easier the better, and this one fits the bill nicely. Especially because this is packaged in a smaller plastic container than the UD/W7 palettes, so very easy to stick in your make-up bag. Most of the time I leave the bulky W7 palettes at home for fear of damaging them or because I just don't have room in my bag, so I use this one a lot more. Very very happy with this!!

on 8/16/2013 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm reliably informed that this is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but having never tried it I can only base my review on this one... and I have to say I'm very impressed!

As you'd expect from a palette that only costs 4.00GBP, some of the colours in this are a bit touch and go. Some apply much better than others, whilst the pigment on a couple of them leave a lot to be desired. Having said that though, overall this is a really good palette for the price and it has a lot of usable, versatile colours in it to choose from.

If you're just starting out experimenting with makeup or aren't willing to pay the higher prices of Urban Decay, MAC, Clinique et al. then I would certainly recommend giving the MUA palettes a try. They have others in the range which I also own and overall I've been really pleased with them.