Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.6

on 3/9/2014 6:34:00 AM

This is fantastic value for money, I bought it around the same time as my urban decay naked palette 30 which I love but now find myself using this similar coloured eyeshadow palette which I'm now preferring that cost me an amazing 2.50 instead and actually I prefer the colours to UD and find these more wearable for everyday as they are not quite so glittery. They are well pigmented, go on easily (there is a bit of fallout if applied very heavily) and look absolutely lovely. I am wearing them over an eyeshadow primer and they last, I haven't tried without a primer so don't know how they fair alone. For the price you cannot go wrong and it goes to prove that you do not need to pay loads to get great results.

This is a perfect dupe for Urban Decay Naked palette! The shadows are not as good quality, but for £4 they are still really pigmented and work really well. I find them to be very smooth, they are not powdery and hardly have any fall out. Amazing value!

I love this palette. I have wore it everyday since i got it. The value for money is incredible! It is only £4. You got 12 shades exactly the same as the Naked 2 Palette i think it is. The pigmentation is great, some arent so great but most are. I would recommend this to anyone. The packaging is just average but who cares about that. Definately buy this! My blog - blusherandbronze.blogspot.com

on 5/29/2013 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I rushed to buy this after seeing some video reviews which compared each shade to the Naked palette. I do not own the UD palette and would not invest so much money in one product (especially since I have so many products already) so I figured out I could give this a try. Man, you cannot go wrong with it! the colors are beautiful and really easy to pair to create everyday looks. I love the combinations you can make with it and with a good primer it lasts the whole day for me. the consistency it's not the creamiest but it's also not bad considering it is so cheap. really easy to carry around as well since it's so compact, even though I find the packaging it's not the best and tends to be a bit too fragile. definetly a great buy for its price, and MUA often has discount and free products so it's just a good staple to keep in your collection.

Like others, I couldn't pass this up at £4 from MUA, as a Naked dupe. The colours are pretty spot on, and swatched side by side, Undressed is virtually identical. Shimmer shades are fantastic, although as you'd expect, the mattes are a tiny bit under par, nothing that extra application and careful blending can't cure. Excellent lasting power, especially over SInsurance or UDPP. This little palette is fairly sturdy, but at £4 I'm happy to chuck it in a bag and go. If it breaks, and it hasn't yet, well, I'll get another.