Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.5

I love this palette!! Everytime I do my eye makeup using this, I get so many compliments. People say it looks 'expensive' on my eyes...when I got it for only £4 I only have the undressed palette..But as soon as a get a job I'll hopefully buy the other palettes. I especially love the gold and rose gold colour!!

on 4/17/2013 4:58:00 AM

Love this palette! It's a good dupe for the original naked palette, although not as "buttery" in terms of texture compared to urban decay. I got this cheap when they were having their 50% sale, so it was ard SGD$4 for me (USD$3 for an estimate). The colours in the pan are a 100% dupe, but when swatched on my hand, the colours are not 100% similar but are still beautiful and pigmented. The packaging may look kinda cheap but it's better than most netural palettes out there and for the price, I can't really complain. I would say it's def worth it if you don't already own the naked palette or if you have a budget to work with. I chose not to repurchase as I do have both the naked 1 and 2 palettes already.