Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great dupe for the naked palette and is probably the highest quality dupe that's out there. I wish mua still shipped to the USA and it's unfortunate that you cant get this if you live in America now. Anyway if you can get your hands on it, it's really pigmented and the shades are spot on. Theyre super easy to blend and creamy and the metallic gold is almost even more beautiful that the one in the original naked palette.

on 5/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

This is my favourite palette. I use it almost every day; the colours are very wearable, they don't crease on me and they have quite good pigmentation, especially for the price. The packaging could be better - if I dropped it on the floor it would probably break - but I prefer poor packaging rather than poor product for the same price! Overall, highly recommended.

on 5/13/2014 3:12:00 PM

I love this product, at the moment I'm using it daily! It's so versatile and easy to work with. Although it's not as highly pigmented as I would like, I really can't moan considering it was under £5. Dampening the brush or just building it up overrides that problem anyway!

This is an excellent price and well worth buying. It should benoted that the colours are quite a lotdarker than in this picture and pictures online, especially the browns. For me that is one disappointment about it as I have fair skin but my eyes get very tired and tend to go red/brown on eyelids and around them when I get tired so I dont want to use too dark a colour on the lids (maybe on the lash line, outer edges and crease though). The first colour in this pallet is perfect as a nude colour for me to cover up the darkness of my eyelids. also use it on the brow bone. I love using the dark grey colour with a slanted eyeshadow brush as an eyeliner - I actually find this a lot easier than using a pencil or liquid liner as it goes on smoother and can be more precise with it. There are sparkly and matte shades in it. The lightest shade seems to be more pigmented than the single eyeshadow I bought in the same colour for some reason. Its a bargain and a good nude palette. Ive read reviews elsewhere saying its as good as a similar one by urban decay - I would never pay their price anyway but certainly nothing wrong with it.

All these shades are extremely pigmented and apply so nicely, the colour selection is amazing and the amount of looks you can create with this palette is great for the price. I don't have anything negative to say about this product if you are looking for a good neutral palette then I highly recommend this one!

I bought the UD Naked palette and was completely unimpressed by UD eyeshadows - the majority had poor colour payoff and a ridiculous amount of fall out for the 37 I paid.

I looked to MUA's Undressed palette after I had been disappointed by the quality of the UD ones. I was pleasantly surprised.

P.S I used this without primer FYI.

The quality was better than UD. The shadows were fairly easy to blend and had very impressive colour pay off. Some (particularly the lighter, glittery ones) looked a little cakey on the eyelid but they didn't look any less cakey than the shadows from UD when packed on in an attempt to produce colour pay-off.

This is a total bargain, great value for the price!
The colours are an exact dupe for the UD Naked palette and they are better quality for almost 10% of the price. Far, far better than UD, worth every penny!

on 12/30/2013 1:07:00 PM

It's just so lovely! I mean I never expected something will be so lovely with only 4 pounds! I'm totally amazed by this. All colors are very neutral, and so daily use. The only thing which might be a bit irritating is that the powder is pretty loose and soft. But hey! If it was that perfect then it wouldn't be this price. :) So I'm very satisfied with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my staple palette and I wear it pretty much every day, along with two of MUA's liquid eyeliners (black and bronze). The matte shades don't have much punch, but they build up easily and every shade on the palette blends well together. Great shades for day and night - I could happily never own another eyeshadow. I always ditch the applicator in favour of my fingers, there's less fallout and it sticks better.

on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I will definitely repurchase this palette again. I wasn't expecting much tbh, however I went ahead and purchased it. I was only £4, what had I got to lose? I already own the naked 2 and the naked basics and was planning on buying the original naked but decided that I'd give this a try first rather than spending £36. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigment of the shadow. However the matte shadows are really up to much pigment wise but this doesn't bother me as I have the other two pallets to compensate for this. The shimmer shadows are pretty similar to ud; there is quite a bit of fallout, however this can be easily brushed away or can be avoided by doing the eyes before the foundation. The colours are versatile and on trend. I can't say enough good things about it.

on 9/21/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this brand.. i think all their products are amazing, these eyeshadows are better than some of the dearer ones i've used!