Make up Academy Undressed

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Make up Academy Undressed

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I love this palette I don't go anywhere without it, it's pigmented, soft and gorgeous colours! It's a fab dupe for the naked palette and less than half the price

on 9/21/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this brand.. i think all their products are amazing, these eyeshadows are better than some of the dearer ones i've used!

I love this palette!! I have been wanting the Naked palette for ages but still haven't got round to purchasing. When I heard that MUA were coming out with a dupe I was excited to check it out. I have some of their single eyeshadows and the pigmentation is great so I expected these to be good too. And they really are! The colours are so lovely, pretty damn close to the Naked colours. I mostly use the brown shades for everyday wear but the other shades are great too for a more dramatic look. I am hoping to purchase the Naked palette soon but for now I am really enjoying this palette which is just a fraction of the price!

Like others, I couldn't pass this up at £4 from MUA, as a Naked dupe. The colours are pretty spot on, and swatched side by side, Undressed is virtually identical. Shimmer shades are fantastic, although as you'd expect, the mattes are a tiny bit under par, nothing that extra application and careful blending can't cure. Excellent lasting power, especially over SInsurance or UDPP. This little palette is fairly sturdy, but at £4 I'm happy to chuck it in a bag and go. If it breaks, and it hasn't yet, well, I'll get another.