Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I love this palette I don't go anywhere without it, it's pigmented, soft and gorgeous colours! It's a fab dupe for the naked palette and less than half the price

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I love this palette! I read a few reviews saying that this is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, but like most people, I didn't want to pay over £30! So I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of the colours. There are 3 that I don't use and I probably won't (two are the darkest shades) but that's only because I don't do a dark smokey eye. I mainly use the rose gold and the golds and the darkest ill use is probably the dark brown. Saying this, it is great for the price and I'm super happy with it! I definitely recommend buying this.

on 9/21/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this brand.. i think all their products are amazing, these eyeshadows are better than some of the dearer ones i've used!

I love this palette!! I have been wanting the Naked palette for ages but still haven't got round to purchasing. When I heard that MUA were coming out with a dupe I was excited to check it out. I have some of their single eyeshadows and the pigmentation is great so I expected these to be good too. And they really are! The colours are so lovely, pretty damn close to the Naked colours. I mostly use the brown shades for everyday wear but the other shades are great too for a more dramatic look. I am hoping to purchase the Naked palette soon but for now I am really enjoying this palette which is just a fraction of the price!

Like others, I couldn't pass this up at £4 from MUA, as a Naked dupe. The colours are pretty spot on, and swatched side by side, Undressed is virtually identical. Shimmer shades are fantastic, although as you'd expect, the mattes are a tiny bit under par, nothing that extra application and careful blending can't cure. Excellent lasting power, especially over SInsurance or UDPP. This little palette is fairly sturdy, but at £4 I'm happy to chuck it in a bag and go. If it breaks, and it hasn't yet, well, I'll get another.