Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I love this palette! I read a few reviews saying that this is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, but like most people, I didn't want to pay over £30! So I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of the colours. There are 3 that I don't use and I probably won't (two are the darkest shades) but that's only because I don't do a dark smokey eye. I mainly use the rose gold and the golds and the darkest ill use is probably the dark brown. Saying this, it is great for the price and I'm super happy with it! I definitely recommend buying this.

on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I will definitely repurchase this palette again. I wasn't expecting much tbh, however I went ahead and purchased it. I was only £4, what had I got to lose? I already own the naked 2 and the naked basics and was planning on buying the original naked but decided that I'd give this a try first rather than spending £36. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigment of the shadow. However the matte shadows are really up to much pigment wise but this doesn't bother me as I have the other two pallets to compensate for this. The shimmer shadows are pretty similar to ud; there is quite a bit of fallout, however this can be easily brushed away or can be avoided by doing the eyes before the foundation. The colours are versatile and on trend. I can't say enough good things about it.