Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great dupe for the naked palette and is probably the highest quality dupe that's out there. I wish mua still shipped to the USA and it's unfortunate that you cant get this if you live in America now. Anyway if you can get your hands on it, it's really pigmented and the shades are spot on. Theyre super easy to blend and creamy and the metallic gold is almost even more beautiful that the one in the original naked palette.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Have both the Undressed and Heaven and Earth palette. They're not too dissimilar but great to have for a kit or for your eyeshadow collection. The shadows are pigmented and wear well with a primer. The packaging is fine but could be a bit more sturdy if being picky but for the price it's perfect. Both palettes are a collection of more neutral shades and would compliment a variety of skin tones. I can't say I use them all the time as I use my UD Basics a lot but I know they're there if I need them. Definitely recommend purchasing.

on 11/4/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I already own two UD Naked dupes (Naked 2 & Naked 3) by W7 (see my reviews for those) and I didn't have one for the original Naked 1 yet. At the time of purchasing this W7 didn't have a dupe for Naked 1 yet (they do now: W7 In the buff: Lightly toasted) so I bought this one instead. Lucky for me, it was 50% off at Kruidvat (a Dutch DS) so I paid a measly 3 euros for this little gem! This is just a too easy palette to use, you just can't mess up! The colours are gorgeous, and they are nicely pigmented. I'm not really handy with eyeshadow, so the easier the better, and this one fits the bill nicely. Especially because this is packaged in a smaller plastic container than the UD/W7 palettes, so very easy to stick in your make-up bag. Most of the time I leave the bulky W7 palettes at home for fear of damaging them or because I just don't have room in my bag, so I use this one a lot more. Very very happy with this!!

on 5/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

This is my favourite palette. I use it almost every day; the colours are very wearable, they don't crease on me and they have quite good pigmentation, especially for the price. The packaging could be better - if I dropped it on the floor it would probably break - but I prefer poor packaging rather than poor product for the same price! Overall, highly recommended.

on 3/9/2014 6:34:00 AM

This is fantastic value for money, I bought it around the same time as my urban decay naked palette 30 which I love but now find myself using this similar coloured eyeshadow palette which I'm now preferring that cost me an amazing 2.50 instead and actually I prefer the colours to UD and find these more wearable for everyday as they are not quite so glittery. They are well pigmented, go on easily (there is a bit of fallout if applied very heavily) and look absolutely lovely. I am wearing them over an eyeshadow primer and they last, I haven't tried without a primer so don't know how they fair alone. For the price you cannot go wrong and it goes to prove that you do not need to pay loads to get great results.

on 12/30/2013 1:07:00 PM

It's just so lovely! I mean I never expected something will be so lovely with only 4 pounds! I'm totally amazed by this. All colors are very neutral, and so daily use. The only thing which might be a bit irritating is that the powder is pretty loose and soft. But hey! If it was that perfect then it wouldn't be this price. :) So I'm very satisfied with it.

on 8/16/2013 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm reliably informed that this is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but having never tried it I can only base my review on this one... and I have to say I'm very impressed!

As you'd expect from a palette that only costs 4.00GBP, some of the colours in this are a bit touch and go. Some apply much better than others, whilst the pigment on a couple of them leave a lot to be desired. Having said that though, overall this is a really good palette for the price and it has a lot of usable, versatile colours in it to choose from.

If you're just starting out experimenting with makeup or aren't willing to pay the higher prices of Urban Decay, MAC, Clinique et al. then I would certainly recommend giving the MUA palettes a try. They have others in the range which I also own and overall I've been really pleased with them.

I love this palette. I have wore it everyday since i got it. The value for money is incredible! It is only £4. You got 12 shades exactly the same as the Naked 2 Palette i think it is. The pigmentation is great, some arent so great but most are. I would recommend this to anyone. The packaging is just average but who cares about that. Definately buy this! My blog - blusherandbronze.blogspot.com

Love the pigmentation, amazing price, really nice colours and a great dupe for the UD naked palette, only fault is that the packaging can sometimes be difficult to open and can chip my nail polish!

on 4/17/2013 4:58:00 AM

Love this palette! It's a good dupe for the original naked palette, although not as "buttery" in terms of texture compared to urban decay. I got this cheap when they were having their 50% sale, so it was ard SGD$4 for me (USD$3 for an estimate). The colours in the pan are a 100% dupe, but when swatched on my hand, the colours are not 100% similar but are still beautiful and pigmented. The packaging may look kinda cheap but it's better than most netural palettes out there and for the price, I can't really complain. I would say it's def worth it if you don't already own the naked palette or if you have a budget to work with. I chose not to repurchase as I do have both the naked 1 and 2 palettes already.