Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great dupe for the naked palette and is probably the highest quality dupe that's out there. I wish mua still shipped to the USA and it's unfortunate that you cant get this if you live in America now. Anyway if you can get your hands on it, it's really pigmented and the shades are spot on. Theyre super easy to blend and creamy and the metallic gold is almost even more beautiful that the one in the original naked palette.

on 5/13/2014 3:12:00 PM

I love this product, at the moment I'm using it daily! It's so versatile and easy to work with. Although it's not as highly pigmented as I would like, I really can't moan considering it was under £5. Dampening the brush or just building it up overrides that problem anyway!

on 3/9/2014 6:34:00 AM

This is fantastic value for money, I bought it around the same time as my urban decay naked palette 30 which I love but now find myself using this similar coloured eyeshadow palette which I'm now preferring that cost me an amazing 2.50 instead and actually I prefer the colours to UD and find these more wearable for everyday as they are not quite so glittery. They are well pigmented, go on easily (there is a bit of fallout if applied very heavily) and look absolutely lovely. I am wearing them over an eyeshadow primer and they last, I haven't tried without a primer so don't know how they fair alone. For the price you cannot go wrong and it goes to prove that you do not need to pay loads to get great results.

All these shades are extremely pigmented and apply so nicely, the colour selection is amazing and the amount of looks you can create with this palette is great for the price. I don't have anything negative to say about this product if you are looking for a good neutral palette then I highly recommend this one!

on 12/30/2013 1:07:00 PM

It's just so lovely! I mean I never expected something will be so lovely with only 4 pounds! I'm totally amazed by this. All colors are very neutral, and so daily use. The only thing which might be a bit irritating is that the powder is pretty loose and soft. But hey! If it was that perfect then it wouldn't be this price. :) So I'm very satisfied with it.

This is a perfect dupe for Urban Decay Naked palette! The shadows are not as good quality, but for £4 they are still really pigmented and work really well. I find them to be very smooth, they are not powdery and hardly have any fall out. Amazing value!

Ok so a palette for £4 obviously won't be perfect, but it comes pretty close... for £4 you get a lovely range of shades, great for blending together to get a different look each time. You can go for a light base with a darker crease, or dark base with an even darker crease! Also has nice light creamy colours which are great for highlighting underneath your eyebrow and in the corner of your eye. As I've read in other reviews, you get a lot of fallout and excess powder on your brush (and your face!). So you have to wipe it off and I tend to blow the brush before applying. One great benefit to that though is that you always get a lot of product onto your brush - you get eyeshadows sometimes where there's no fallout whatsoever but then you have to dig your brush into the eyeshadow so much just to get some pigment! been there? Also because of this, it means it will run out quicker, but for £4 it's not a big issue. I have 6 palettes from MUA now and they're all lovely!

I love this palette!! I have been wanting the Naked palette for ages but still haven't got round to purchasing. When I heard that MUA were coming out with a dupe I was excited to check it out. I have some of their single eyeshadows and the pigmentation is great so I expected these to be good too. And they really are! The colours are so lovely, pretty damn close to the Naked colours. I mostly use the brown shades for everyday wear but the other shades are great too for a more dramatic look. I am hoping to purchase the Naked palette soon but for now I am really enjoying this palette which is just a fraction of the price!

on 5/29/2013 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I rushed to buy this after seeing some video reviews which compared each shade to the Naked palette. I do not own the UD palette and would not invest so much money in one product (especially since I have so many products already) so I figured out I could give this a try. Man, you cannot go wrong with it! the colors are beautiful and really easy to pair to create everyday looks. I love the combinations you can make with it and with a good primer it lasts the whole day for me. the consistency it's not the creamiest but it's also not bad considering it is so cheap. really easy to carry around as well since it's so compact, even though I find the packaging it's not the best and tends to be a bit too fragile. definetly a great buy for its price, and MUA often has discount and free products so it's just a good staple to keep in your collection.

Love the pigmentation, amazing price, really nice colours and a great dupe for the UD naked palette, only fault is that the packaging can sometimes be difficult to open and can chip my nail polish!