Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.7

I love this palette!! Everytime I do my eye makeup using this, I get so many compliments. People say it looks 'expensive' on my eyes...when I got it for only £4 I only have the undressed palette..But as soon as a get a job I'll hopefully buy the other palettes. I especially love the gold and rose gold colour!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my staple palette and I wear it pretty much every day, along with two of MUA's liquid eyeliners (black and bronze). The matte shades don't have much punch, but they build up easily and every shade on the palette blends well together. Great shades for day and night - I could happily never own another eyeshadow. I always ditch the applicator in favour of my fingers, there's less fallout and it sticks better.

on 5/18/2013 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is my ultimate HG eyeshadow palette, the MUA Undressed palette is my favourite palette ever. It is a perfect dupe for the UD Naked palette and for £4 its so cheap! It has a brilliant range of colours and can be used for daytime wear and evening wear too. It has a range of shimmery and matte colours which can be used to create a great neutral eye or a smoky nightout look. The colours are pigmented, they have a little fallout but for £4 its neglible. MUA are one of my favourite brands at the moment, they have great products but this is by far the best. I buy this palette for all my friends and everyone so far has loved it too. For £4 I would reccomend this palette to anyone, go and try it. I have used mine everyday for the last 5 months and love it so much :)