Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Have both the Undressed and Heaven and Earth palette. They're not too dissimilar but great to have for a kit or for your eyeshadow collection. The shadows are pigmented and wear well with a primer. The packaging is fine but could be a bit more sturdy if being picky but for the price it's perfect. Both palettes are a collection of more neutral shades and would compliment a variety of skin tones. I can't say I use them all the time as I use my UD Basics a lot but I know they're there if I need them. Definitely recommend purchasing.

on 11/17/2014 4:43:00 PM

This is an amazing palette. I do not own the original Naked palette so I can't compare but I love the MUA palette so much, definetly will buy it again. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing same with the color pay off. They stay all day, little to no fall out, and they are so inexpensive!

on 11/4/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I already own two UD Naked dupes (Naked 2 & Naked 3) by W7 (see my reviews for those) and I didn't have one for the original Naked 1 yet. At the time of purchasing this W7 didn't have a dupe for Naked 1 yet (they do now: W7 In the buff: Lightly toasted) so I bought this one instead. Lucky for me, it was 50% off at Kruidvat (a Dutch DS) so I paid a measly 3 euros for this little gem! This is just a too easy palette to use, you just can't mess up! The colours are gorgeous, and they are nicely pigmented. I'm not really handy with eyeshadow, so the easier the better, and this one fits the bill nicely. Especially because this is packaged in a smaller plastic container than the UD/W7 palettes, so very easy to stick in your make-up bag. Most of the time I leave the bulky W7 palettes at home for fear of damaging them or because I just don't have room in my bag, so I use this one a lot more. Very very happy with this!!

I bought the UD Naked palette and was completely unimpressed by UD eyeshadows - the majority had poor colour payoff and a ridiculous amount of fall out for the 37 I paid.

I looked to MUA's Undressed palette after I had been disappointed by the quality of the UD ones. I was pleasantly surprised.

P.S I used this without primer FYI.

The quality was better than UD. The shadows were fairly easy to blend and had very impressive colour pay off. Some (particularly the lighter, glittery ones) looked a little cakey on the eyelid but they didn't look any less cakey than the shadows from UD when packed on in an attempt to produce colour pay-off.

This is a total bargain, great value for the price!
The colours are an exact dupe for the UD Naked palette and they are better quality for almost 10% of the price. Far, far better than UD, worth every penny!

on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I will definitely repurchase this palette again. I wasn't expecting much tbh, however I went ahead and purchased it. I was only £4, what had I got to lose? I already own the naked 2 and the naked basics and was planning on buying the original naked but decided that I'd give this a try first rather than spending £36. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigment of the shadow. However the matte shadows are really up to much pigment wise but this doesn't bother me as I have the other two pallets to compensate for this. The shimmer shadows are pretty similar to ud; there is quite a bit of fallout, however this can be easily brushed away or can be avoided by doing the eyes before the foundation. The colours are versatile and on trend. I can't say enough good things about it.

I love this palette. I have wore it everyday since i got it. The value for money is incredible! It is only £4. You got 12 shades exactly the same as the Naked 2 Palette i think it is. The pigmentation is great, some arent so great but most are. I would recommend this to anyone. The packaging is just average but who cares about that. Definately buy this! My blog - blusherandbronze.blogspot.com

on 4/17/2013 4:58:00 AM

Love this palette! It's a good dupe for the original naked palette, although not as "buttery" in terms of texture compared to urban decay. I got this cheap when they were having their 50% sale, so it was ard SGD$4 for me (USD$3 for an estimate). The colours in the pan are a 100% dupe, but when swatched on my hand, the colours are not 100% similar but are still beautiful and pigmented. The packaging may look kinda cheap but it's better than most netural palettes out there and for the price, I can't really complain. I would say it's def worth it if you don't already own the naked palette or if you have a budget to work with. I chose not to repurchase as I do have both the naked 1 and 2 palettes already.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this eyeshadow palette. Why?

1) Many of the colors are similar to the Naked 2 palette but at a fraction of the price
2) The colors are all really pigmented
3) MUA is easy to get hold of in Superdrug stores in the UK and Ireland and online

The only down point is the packaging isn't the most sturdy but for 4 I suppose that is to be expected.