Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great dupe for the naked palette and is probably the highest quality dupe that's out there. I wish mua still shipped to the USA and it's unfortunate that you cant get this if you live in America now. Anyway if you can get your hands on it, it's really pigmented and the shades are spot on. Theyre super easy to blend and creamy and the metallic gold is almost even more beautiful that the one in the original naked palette.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I love this palette I don't go anywhere without it, it's pigmented, soft and gorgeous colours! It's a fab dupe for the naked palette and less than half the price

on 11/17/2014 4:43:00 PM

This is an amazing palette. I do not own the original Naked palette so I can't compare but I love the MUA palette so much, definetly will buy it again. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing same with the color pay off. They stay all day, little to no fall out, and they are so inexpensive!

on 5/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

This is my favourite palette. I use it almost every day; the colours are very wearable, they don't crease on me and they have quite good pigmentation, especially for the price. The packaging could be better - if I dropped it on the floor it would probably break - but I prefer poor packaging rather than poor product for the same price! Overall, highly recommended.

on 3/9/2014 6:34:00 AM

This is fantastic value for money, I bought it around the same time as my urban decay naked palette 30 which I love but now find myself using this similar coloured eyeshadow palette which I'm now preferring that cost me an amazing 2.50 instead and actually I prefer the colours to UD and find these more wearable for everyday as they are not quite so glittery. They are well pigmented, go on easily (there is a bit of fallout if applied very heavily) and look absolutely lovely. I am wearing them over an eyeshadow primer and they last, I haven't tried without a primer so don't know how they fair alone. For the price you cannot go wrong and it goes to prove that you do not need to pay loads to get great results.

All these shades are extremely pigmented and apply so nicely, the colour selection is amazing and the amount of looks you can create with this palette is great for the price. I don't have anything negative to say about this product if you are looking for a good neutral palette then I highly recommend this one!

on 12/30/2013 1:07:00 PM

It's just so lovely! I mean I never expected something will be so lovely with only 4 pounds! I'm totally amazed by this. All colors are very neutral, and so daily use. The only thing which might be a bit irritating is that the powder is pretty loose and soft. But hey! If it was that perfect then it wouldn't be this price. :) So I'm very satisfied with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my staple palette and I wear it pretty much every day, along with two of MUA's liquid eyeliners (black and bronze). The matte shades don't have much punch, but they build up easily and every shade on the palette blends well together. Great shades for day and night - I could happily never own another eyeshadow. I always ditch the applicator in favour of my fingers, there's less fallout and it sticks better.

on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I will definitely repurchase this palette again. I wasn't expecting much tbh, however I went ahead and purchased it. I was only £4, what had I got to lose? I already own the naked 2 and the naked basics and was planning on buying the original naked but decided that I'd give this a try first rather than spending £36. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigment of the shadow. However the matte shadows are really up to much pigment wise but this doesn't bother me as I have the other two pallets to compensate for this. The shimmer shadows are pretty similar to ud; there is quite a bit of fallout, however this can be easily brushed away or can be avoided by doing the eyes before the foundation. The colours are versatile and on trend. I can't say enough good things about it.

on 9/21/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this brand.. i think all their products are amazing, these eyeshadows are better than some of the dearer ones i've used!