Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by age: 25-29
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Have both the Undressed and Heaven and Earth palette. They're not too dissimilar but great to have for a kit or for your eyeshadow collection. The shadows are pigmented and wear well with a primer. The packaging is fine but could be a bit more sturdy if being picky but for the price it's perfect. Both palettes are a collection of more neutral shades and would compliment a variety of skin tones. I can't say I use them all the time as I use my UD Basics a lot but I know they're there if I need them. Definitely recommend purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I love this palette I don't go anywhere without it, it's pigmented, soft and gorgeous colours! It's a fab dupe for the naked palette and less than half the price

on 11/17/2014 4:43:00 PM

This is an amazing palette. I do not own the original Naked palette so I can't compare but I love the MUA palette so much, definetly will buy it again. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing same with the color pay off. They stay all day, little to no fall out, and they are so inexpensive!

This is an excellent price and well worth buying. It should benoted that the colours are quite a lotdarker than in this picture and pictures online, especially the browns. For me that is one disappointment about it as I have fair skin but my eyes get very tired and tend to go red/brown on eyelids and around them when I get tired so I dont want to use too dark a colour on the lids (maybe on the lash line, outer edges and crease though). The first colour in this pallet is perfect as a nude colour for me to cover up the darkness of my eyelids. also use it on the brow bone. I love using the dark grey colour with a slanted eyeshadow brush as an eyeliner - I actually find this a lot easier than using a pencil or liquid liner as it goes on smoother and can be more precise with it. There are sparkly and matte shades in it. The lightest shade seems to be more pigmented than the single eyeshadow I bought in the same colour for some reason. Its a bargain and a good nude palette. Ive read reviews elsewhere saying its as good as a similar one by urban decay - I would never pay their price anyway but certainly nothing wrong with it.

Ok so a palette for £4 obviously won't be perfect, but it comes pretty close... for £4 you get a lovely range of shades, great for blending together to get a different look each time. You can go for a light base with a darker crease, or dark base with an even darker crease! Also has nice light creamy colours which are great for highlighting underneath your eyebrow and in the corner of your eye. As I've read in other reviews, you get a lot of fallout and excess powder on your brush (and your face!). So you have to wipe it off and I tend to blow the brush before applying. One great benefit to that though is that you always get a lot of product onto your brush - you get eyeshadows sometimes where there's no fallout whatsoever but then you have to dig your brush into the eyeshadow so much just to get some pigment! been there? Also because of this, it means it will run out quicker, but for £4 it's not a big issue. I have 6 palettes from MUA now and they're all lovely!

on 7/29/2013 6:10:00 AM

In this palette the colors are great, neutral and everyday wearable. I love the neutral shades and the texture of the eye shadow. It's great for a simple everyday make up look.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this eyeshadow palette. Why?

1) Many of the colors are similar to the Naked 2 palette but at a fraction of the price
2) The colors are all really pigmented
3) MUA is easy to get hold of in Superdrug stores in the UK and Ireland and online

The only down point is the packaging isn't the most sturdy but for 4 I suppose that is to be expected.