Make Up Academy (MUA) Undressed

Filtered by age: 19-24
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Undressed

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great dupe for the naked palette and is probably the highest quality dupe that's out there. I wish mua still shipped to the USA and it's unfortunate that you cant get this if you live in America now. Anyway if you can get your hands on it, it's really pigmented and the shades are spot on. Theyre super easy to blend and creamy and the metallic gold is almost even more beautiful that the one in the original naked palette.

on 1/2/2016 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm torn about this palette. It is undoubtedly a fantastic deal (£4!?): shadows with very good pigment and good staying power (with eyeshadow primer - I've not tried them without). The different shades are nice, ranging from fairly discreet (though shimmery) nudes to gold-toned ones more suited for parties. There's definitely some fallout, since the shadows are very powder-y - no creaminess here. The packaging looks ok, great even considering the price of the palette. It's probably not the most durable packaging, but that doesn't bother me too much. I've paid more for other drugstore palettes with equally cheap plastic-y feel (hello NYX dreamcatcher palette).

But here's my main problem: the shadows irritate my eyes. At least I'm pretty sure the shadows are to blame. Last time I used them was the worst experience yet. On New Year's Eve I used some golden shadows to create a party look, and I went pretty heavy on the shadows. I generally have pretty sensitive eyes, and when creating a smoky eye I've previously had problems with my eyes watering and the skin at the corner of my eye getting red and irritated. The problem has practically gone away since I started using slightly better products (i.e. skipping the really cheap ones as well as brands whose main focus isn't makeup, like H&M etc). Two days into the new year, I'm sitting here with sore, red and irritated skin at the corners of my eye. It makes me hesitate to reach for this palette again.

That being said: if you haven't ever had problems with eye makeup before I'd say go for this palette if you're looking for a good palette to play around with, for very little money!

on 5/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

This is my favourite palette. I use it almost every day; the colours are very wearable, they don't crease on me and they have quite good pigmentation, especially for the price. The packaging could be better - if I dropped it on the floor it would probably break - but I prefer poor packaging rather than poor product for the same price! Overall, highly recommended.

on 5/13/2014 3:12:00 PM

I love this product, at the moment I'm using it daily! It's so versatile and easy to work with. Although it's not as highly pigmented as I would like, I really can't moan considering it was under £5. Dampening the brush or just building it up overrides that problem anyway!

I love this palette!! Everytime I do my eye makeup using this, I get so many compliments. People say it looks 'expensive' on my eyes...when I got it for only £4 I only have the undressed palette..But as soon as a get a job I'll hopefully buy the other palettes. I especially love the gold and rose gold colour!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I love this palette! I read a few reviews saying that this is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, but like most people, I didn't want to pay over £30! So I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of the colours. There are 3 that I don't use and I probably won't (two are the darkest shades) but that's only because I don't do a dark smokey eye. I mainly use the rose gold and the golds and the darkest ill use is probably the dark brown. Saying this, it is great for the price and I'm super happy with it! I definitely recommend buying this.

on 12/30/2013 1:07:00 PM

It's just so lovely! I mean I never expected something will be so lovely with only 4 pounds! I'm totally amazed by this. All colors are very neutral, and so daily use. The only thing which might be a bit irritating is that the powder is pretty loose and soft. But hey! If it was that perfect then it wouldn't be this price. :) So I'm very satisfied with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my staple palette and I wear it pretty much every day, along with two of MUA's liquid eyeliners (black and bronze). The matte shades don't have much punch, but they build up easily and every shade on the palette blends well together. Great shades for day and night - I could happily never own another eyeshadow. I always ditch the applicator in favour of my fingers, there's less fallout and it sticks better.

on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I will definitely repurchase this palette again. I wasn't expecting much tbh, however I went ahead and purchased it. I was only £4, what had I got to lose? I already own the naked 2 and the naked basics and was planning on buying the original naked but decided that I'd give this a try first rather than spending £36. I was pleasantly surprised by the pigment of the shadow. However the matte shadows are really up to much pigment wise but this doesn't bother me as I have the other two pallets to compensate for this. The shimmer shadows are pretty similar to ud; there is quite a bit of fallout, however this can be easily brushed away or can be avoided by doing the eyes before the foundation. The colours are versatile and on trend. I can't say enough good things about it.

This is a perfect dupe for Urban Decay Naked palette! The shadows are not as good quality, but for £4 they are still really pigmented and work really well. I find them to be very smooth, they are not powdery and hardly have any fall out. Amazing value!