Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Cinnamon Kiss

No Image

on 1/9/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all times. Just a gorgeous shade. On my lips, it's rosy with definite neutral/brown tones (yet still a hint of bright). It's not dark at all, it has high pigmentation and color in general. It's extremely creamy, wears for a very long time, and has a shiny, smooth finish. It's natural looking, not in the sense that it doesn't look like you're wearing lipstick. In the sense that it's very everyday-wearable, but still so pretty.

For me, it is really difficult to find lipstick that doesn't dry me out. I have really plump lips that seem to be dry year-round - very unflattering look. But the formula is literally perfect, makes my lips moisturized and shiny. Like a lip balm and lipstick in one. The pigmentation is very gih, so I usually dab this one, running it across lips would be simply too much. The only con is that I feel like there isn't enough product for the price. I run through a tube pretty fast since the formula is so creamy. It might also have to do with me wearing it every day...

I also rarely buy a ton of new lipsticks because I usually have the same rotation of lipsticks I really like and wear often. So many colors can look SO off on me that many other girls can pull off. I would say this is a pretty "safe" lipstick to buy. Not in the sense that it's boring, in the sense that I can see this being flattering on anyone!

If I had to choose one lipstick for anything (deserted island, vacation, rest of my life), this would definitely be it.

Great lipstick for brown girls, btw (Paki here).

Edit: I think they are discontinuing this!! :(

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a warm rose that is absolutely lovely on my lips. It went on smoothly, feels creamy on the lips and wears well.

Overall, Too Faced La Creme is a great product--besides Cinnamon Kiss I also own it in Teddy Berry and Sweet Maple.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this lipstick, the colour and pigmentation is really quite something. It is incredibly moisterising and glides on so smoothly.

Has genuine staying power and leaves a fantastic shine, I can't reccommend this product enough and plan on buying plently of other colours.

As a side note: I have an allergy to bee's wax which is found in most lipsticks, this is the best lipstick i have found which doesn't have it in. For anyone with a similr allergy i highly suggest too faced.

on 1/16/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

the too faced la creme lippie is SO awesome. goes on super smooth, has fantastic pigmentation, very opaque and comes in a wide array of colors. i would definitely buy more colors! not drying at all and the tube is a generous size. it comes off fuchsia on my pigmented lips (1 swipe) but with 2 swipes it deepens into a rose color. love and excited to try the nude and coral shades for summer! $21.00 at sephora.

Popular Lipsticks