wet n wild Fergie Gold Album

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/8/2018 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a superior polish with almost one- coat coverage and staying power. Seriously, it’s discontinued and I tracked down bottles on eBay. This is coming from a person who long ago learned not to horde because formulas typically advance in time, leaving the bottles and jars in my closet the inferior option. But there are exceptions and this is one of them. I basically wore this on my toes all summer, every summer. Google image search it. It’s beautiful. Then track a bottle down or petition WNW to re-release it. :) It was first released as “Grammy Gold” and was later changed to “Gold Album”.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the most beautiful, eye-catching polishes that I have. I honestly cannot believe how bright and shiny this polish is with so few coats. One swipe and it's like "ooh la la!" Two swipes and it's a perfect opaque foil. I love using it for an accent finger or for little dots and stripes. It really is a bright gold - not dull or bronze. I think the little bottle is adorable and the brush is great. Can't recommend enough if you're looking for a gold polish.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is utterly beautiful! I was able to get a gorgeous gold color with two swipes of the nail brush. The shade is very eye-catching and bold so I wouldn't wear this in an office setting. I applied the other Fergie polish "Glamorous" over this one for extra fun, but on its own, it looks great. If you adore gold polishes, this is perfect to add to your collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Its polishes like this that make it so dumb to buy expensive polishes. This gold metallic is STUNNING. In two coats my nails are gold foil. Dries quickly. I didnt need a top coat to make it shine. SO Beautiful to look at. Im going to use this to make designs with! I dont mind the bulky style brush. I do have small nail beds but I never have issues with this style of polish brush. $3.49 at Wags for a package deal that comes with the clear top coat.

Popular Polishes